chapter 5

"They have flesh memories, when Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch

"They have flesh memories, when Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. Dumbledoor had hid something inside it," Hermione shakes her head.

The Quartet hear a sound from the kitchen and run quickly, "Harry Potter! How long it's been." Dobby smiles.

Ophelia smiles as the elf comes in happily as Kreature leads Mundungus in aggressively.

Mundungus gets his wand from his pocket, Ophelia narrows her eyes "Expelliarmus!" The wand flicks into her hand.

"Dobby was only trying to help, but Dobby saw Kreature in Diagon Alley which Dobby thought was curious. And then Dobby heard Kreature mention Harry Potter's name, and then Dobby saw Kreature talking with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher."

"You're a thief and everyone knows it." Ron walks in,

"Master Weasley, so good to see you!" Dobby beams as Ron shakes the elves hand. Ophelia smiles and turns back to her disgusted look at the thief.

"Listen! I panicked that night alright, can I help it the man fell of his broom? I'm sorry I guess"

"Oh, you better be." Ophelia scowls in a swift second she had punched the man back into his seat. Ron pulls her away hiding a smile.

"You turned this place over, don't deny it. You found a locket am I right?"

"Boy, was it valuable." Mundungus stands up, Dobby and Kreature pull the man down.

"He's worried he didn't get enough money for it?" Ron scowls.

"I gave it away, didn't I? There I was flogging me ways in Diagon Alley, when some Ministry comes and asks me for my license, says she don't want to lock me up,"

Harry nods, "Well, who was she?"

Mundungus's eyes light up, "There she is, yup late bow and all."

The four look at the freakishly pink woman smiling evilly, Ophelia widens her eyes and looks up at Harry.

————

"We should go to the Ministry, we can find out more information. I still have more Polyjuice Potion, but I don't think I have enough for the four of us." Hermione looks at the three.

"I'll pass, you guys go, please. I'd rather not go back there." Ophelia states the obvious.

"You sure Oph? I can stay here with you." Ron looks at her worriedly, he places his hand on her arm.

"No. I'll stay with Dobby and you guys go, but tell me absolutely everything when you get back."

The trio nod and leave Grimmualds Place, Ophelia takes in a deep breath and gets her bag.

She packs away any things wether she would need them or not, just in case they need to get moving soon.

"Where is Miss Ophelia heading?" Dobby perches your on her bed kicking his feet happily.

"Oh, I'm just packing. No reason too bad we may not even need it for a while I'm just getting anxious because I feel we may need to leave soon." She nods, placing some of her things in the small bag.

Ophelia hears a loud noise from downstairs, she grabs her bag and her wand.

She widens her eyes when she sees, The trio rushing through Hermione holds her hand out quickly, Ophelia grabs it and shuts her eyes.