chapter 2

The first years talk amongst themselves before hearing the loud door open and a man with long black  hair walks in

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class." the man says dramatically walking to the front of the class. "As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate the suttle science of exact art that is potion making. However for those select few...Who posses the pre disposition" the man grabs his long black cloak making Ophelia furrow her eyebrows.

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses, I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory and even put a stopper in death" snape finishes pausing for a second Ophelia looks infront of her at Draco who is admiring snapes monologue and rolls her eyes.

"And, again maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!" snape raises his voice looking sternly at Harry who is quietly writing down notes, Ophelia nudges him to get his attention.

"Mr Potter.... Our. New. Celebrity, tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood"

"I don't know sir" Harry quietly replies

"Well let's try again, where Mr Potter would you look if I asked you to find me a beesle"

"I..Don't know sir"

"And,  what is the difference between monkswood and wolfbain"

Harry shakes his head "I don't know sir"

"Pity....Clearly fame isn't everything." Snape spits at Harry, Ophelia turns giving her friend a sorry look.

"Sir,  Harry didn't know this world existed until last week stop asking him questions that are meant for wizards who know things this advanced  it's just making harry look foolish when he's not! " Ophelia defends

"Quiet Anderson" Snape orders looking at the annoyed girl.

"Gryffindors note that 5 points will be taken for your classmates cheek." Snape says turning away as draco and his friends laugh, Ophelia giving both Draco and Snape deathstares before returning to her work.

————

"Good afternoon class!" Madam Hooch saying walking infront of the students.

"Good afternoon Madam Hooch" the class say

"Welcome to your first flying lesson, well what are you waiting for everyone stand to the left side of your broomsticks, well come on hurry up, stick your right hand over the broom and say up!" Madam Hooch orders

"Up!" Harry says as the broom immediately flies up to his hand Ophelia and Hermione look at him in a shocked expression.

"Up, up!" Ophelia says as the broom flies up to her hand she smiles and looks at Hermione who is having more trouble.

"Up, up, up!...Up" Hermione says as the broom just rolls around on the grass.

"Up!" Ron says as the broom lifts up and wacks him in the nose, Ophelia laughs quietly as Harry snorts loudly.

"Shut up Harry" Ron says smiling

"Once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it grip it tight! we don't want anyone sliding of the end when I blow my whistle I want each of you  to kick of from the ground hard! keep your brooms steady hover for a moment then lean forward slightly, and touch back down on my whistle, 3..2..1"

Neville's feet lift of the ground, "mr Longbottom" Madam Hooch firmly says as Neville continues to fly up "m-mr Longbottom!" Ophelia's jaw drops as the boy flies around the courtyard with no control.

Neville comes flying in through causing everyone to move aside quickly, he flies to the top of the courtyard before getting his robe caught on a torch he slowly slips of falling to the ground.

"Everyone out of the way!" Madam Hooch comes running through the first years.

"Is he alright?" Hermione asks Ophelia

"I don't think so"

"Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take mr Longbottom to the hospital wing understand! if I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say quidditch" Madam Hooch says leaving the kids behind.

"Did you see his face" Draco smirks "Mabye if the fat lump had given this a squeeze he'd remember to fall on his fat arse" Draco says laughing

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry walks over.

Draco turns around "No I think I'll leave this one for Longbottom to find" Draco jumps onto his broom "How about on the roof!" Draco starts to fly above the students. "what's the matter Potter? bit beyond your reach"

Harry starts to get into his broom before hermione stops him "Harry no way! you heard what Madam Hooch said besides you don't even know how to fly!" Hermione tells the raven haired boy

Harry ignores her "Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!"

"Is that so? have it your way then" Draco says throwing the ball before Harry immediately chases after it.

Harry flies back down before the rest of the first years cheer and run up to him.

"Harry Potter follow me!" Magonagle says

Harry walks of making Draco laugh to his friends "He doesn't know when to shut up does he?" Ophelia says to Ron as he nods his head.