chapter 6

Ophelia, Ron and Harry stand around the blue flaming goblet, as Hermione sits on the side and quietly reads her book paying no attention to the students submitting their names

A few of Cedric's friends encourage him to put his name in, he places the small piece of parchment. Ophelia and Harry clap as Ron tries to wave to Cedric, to which Cedric didn't see the redhead making him quickly place his hand down.

"Eternal Glory, be great wouldn't it." Ron sighs, "maybe a few years than now when we're old enough to be chosen,"

"Yeah, rather you than me," Harry laughs slightly as Ophelia smilies,

"It seems fun, I mean when we're old enough I wouldn't just do it for the glory. I would do
It for the thrill aswell," Ron and Harry stare at the girl, "What, wouldn't you aswell?"

"No." They both shake their heads, Fred and George come running in cheering loudly with two small flasks in their hand.

"Well, lads. We've done it!" Fred announces,

"Cooked it up, just this morning!" George finishes

"It's not going to work!" Hermione huffs, before Fred and George kneel beside Hermione.

"Oh yeah. Why's that Granger?" Fred tilts his head smirking.

"You see this. This in an age line, Dumbledoor drew it himself."

"So...."

Hermione scoffs looking at the two redheads closing her book aggressively , "So, a genius like Dumbledoor couldn't possibly be fooled by something as patheticly. Dimwitted. As an aging potion-"

"But, that's why it's so. Brilliant!"

"Because it's so pathetically. Dimwitted!"

Fred and George chuckle, before standing up, "Ready Fred?",
"Ready George?"

"Bottoms up!" The two drink the potion before reluctantly jumping into the 'age line'

Fred and George along with all other students cheer loudly, Ophelia smiles and claps loudly. Fred and George place their names into the Goblet. High-fiving each other.

Ophelia stops clapping when Fred and George both get flown back to the other end of the room,
"You said!"
"You said!"

Ophelia and everyone else crowd around the two fighting boys except Hermione who rolls her eyes and reads her book.

"Fight, fight. Fight!" Everyone cheers as Fred and George wrestle on the stone floor, everyone become silent as Victor Krum dramatically walks in sending Hermione a smirk, Ophelia genuinely couldn't care less about Krum placing his name in the Goblet and would rather watch Fred and George fight.

————

"Sit down, Please..." Dumbledoor orders the students, as Ophelia takes a seat next to Ron.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for! The champion selection!" Dumbledoor dims the lights in the room, creating a edgier feel to the room. "The Durmstrang champion is.....Victor Krum!" Krum walks up to the front as the whole of Durmstrang cheers loudly as Ophelia slightly claps.

"The Beauxbatons champion is....Fleur Delacor." Fleur stands next to Krum as Beauxbatons cheers loudly, Ophelia shifts to the edge of her seat before hearing the Hogwarts champion.

Dumbledoor slowly walks up to the Goblet, "The Hogwarts champion is.....Cedric Diggory!" Ophelia and the rest of the school clap loudly, Cedric smiles at the girl and walks up to the other two champions.

"We, now have our three champions! But only one
Will go down in History.....only one will hoist this chalace of Champions! This vessel of Victory! The Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledoor points to the blue Goblet.

Ophelia furrows her brows at the Goblet, Dumbledoor walks toward it quickly before a piece of parchment flew out into Dumbledoor's hands.

"Harry Potter.."

"Harry Potter."

Ophelia widens her eyes and looks at the boy who is sat looking frozen, "Harry Potter!" Dumbledoor shouts.

"Harry, for goodness sake go." Ophelia pushes the boy, so that he is now clearly seen by everyone, everyone in the crowd gives him dirty looks as Ophelia and Hermione look at the boy with sorry expressions. She turns to Ron who's looking at Harry disgusted as even the teachers give the boy confused - judging looks.

————

Rest in peace Robbie Coltrane, you are missed ❤️‍🩹