chapter 9

The three walk up the shack to a still screaming Ron, the three run over to the boy

"Ron are you okay!" Ophelia says out of breath from earlier.

"Ron, where's the dog?"

"Harry! He's a trap, he's a dog, he's an animagus!" Ron points over to the man, who smirks Ophelia's eyes widen at the sight of the man who so happens to be Sirius Black.

Ron tries to get up with his broken leg and shields Harry, "if you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Ophelia sits him back down to make sure he doesn't hurt his leg even more.

"No, only one will die tonight."

"The it'll be you!" Harry shouts pushing Hermione out of the way and Sirius onto the floor putting a wand against his head.

Sirius chuckles slightly, "are you going to kill me Harry?"

"Expelliarmus!" Lupin says running through the door, he tilts his head as a sign for Harry to move away. "Well, well Sirius looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Lupin puts down his wand and helps Sirius up Ophelia looks at the man with wide eyes and an annoyed expression.

"I know."

"It's him."

"I understand."

"Wait, Remus, before we kill the boy....where's Ophelia?" Siruis looks around for his daughter who doesn't even know about her father yet.

Remus raises a brow in realisation, and points his wand to the dark brunette who widens her eyes realising what Lupin meant she froze, she had gone from one second not knowing who her parents were to finding out one was a supposed murderer after her best friend, and the other a famous quidditch player who her other best friend adored.

Ron, Harry and Hermione's jaw drops and turn their heads to look at the girl, as she stands not responding, her eyes still widened.

"Ophelia." Remus says but the girl doesn't respond and just stays looking speechless, Remus turns away and whispers something to Sirius.

"I trusted you! And all this time you've been his friend!" Hermione shouts at the man. "He's a wearwolf! That's why he's been skipping classes."

Remus stops and steps forward to the girl, "how long have you known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."