chapter 5

The four walk through the hallway discussing about the chamber of secrets, and about who the heir of Slytherin might be

"But, there might be another way.." Ophelia stops in the middle of the hallway making the other three stop aswell. "Mind you it would be very difficult...it would be dangerous.." Ophelia leads the three into the library then asking Hermione to where the book for the polyjuice potion is.

Hermione walks over with a book in her hand as Ophelia jumps of the table she was sitting on the stand next to Hermione.

"Here it is Ophelia, the polyjuice potion..properly brewed the polyjuice potion, allows the drinker to transform themselves temporarily into the physical form of another."

"You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle..wicked, Malfoy will tell us anything."

"Exactly, but it's tricky I've never seen a more complicated potion..."

"Well how long will it take to make?" Harry asks the two brunettes.

"Uh..a month" Ophelia turns her head to look at the raven haired boy.

"A month? But Hermione, Ophelia if Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin he could attack half the muggleborns in the school by then!"

"I know Harry, but it's the only plan that we've got.."

———

Ophelia flies around the pitch, a little nervous for her first game but also surprising herself with her confidence.

Ophelia catches the quaffle and flies toward a hoop and scores, as the Gryffindor team erupts in cheers she smiles slightly before Slytherin score making that smile fade.

"Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30!"

Ophelia watches the game next to Harry before Draco comes over, "you alright there scar head?" He says making Ophelia annoyed and even more determined to beat Slytherin, Ophelia ducks as the buldger comes flying skimming her head.

"Watch yourself Ophelia!" Oliver says before getting knocked off his broom by a buldger Ophelia widens her eyes and her jaw drops as Harry runs away from the buldger chasing him, she looks over to Ron and Hermione who send her a worried look.

Ophelia moves herself out of the way again, as the chasing buldger and Harry come flying through.

"Training for the ballet Potter!" Malfoy smirks,

"Malfoy I swear to godrick if you don't shut up I will-" she gets cut of by a Harry chasing after a small golden ball which also leads to Draco chasing after him.

They fly around the pitch as Ophelia just stares and watches forgetting she's in a match.

Malfoy flies of his broom landing making him shut his eyes in pain, as Ophelia snorts quietly at the boy knowing that it's probably a little cruel to laugh so she coughs to cover it up.

She watches Harry as the buldger knocks his arm she puts her hand over her mouth which looses her balance on her broom, as Harry still goes after the snitch falling onto the sand, Ophelia flies her broom down to help Harry.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

"Harry are you alright??" Ophelia kneels down.

"No..I think my arm is broken.."

"I saw"

"No need to worry, I'll fix that arm of yours straight away!" Lockhart pats his shoulder.

"No, not you"

"Oh boy, doesn't know what he's saying..now this won't hurt a bit.....immendo!" Lockhart lifts Harry's arm which flops around.

Hermione and Ophelia looks at each other with wide eyes and then Ophelia continues to look at Lockhart annoyed in a death stare manor.

"Ah, yes well that can sometimes happen...uh but the point is...you can no longer feel any pain, and very clearly the bones are not broken"

"Broken? There's no bones left." Hagrid points out to Harry's jelly arm.

"Much more flexible though.."

————

"Out of my way! Out of my way! Should have been brought straight to me, I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back."

"You will be able to won't you?" Hermione wonders.

"Oh, I will be able to certainly, but it will be painful...your in for a rough night Potter, regrowing bones is a nasty business."

Harry spits out the liquid in his mouth all over the hospital bed making Ophelia step away from the bed slightly.

"Well, what do you expect..pumpkin juice!" Madam Pompfrey places the glass on the table again sighing.

————

"Again, you mean the chamber has been opened before?" Hermione questions as Ophelia dumps more ingredients into the poly juice potion.

"Well, of course! Don't you see Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here, now he's told Draco how to do it."

"Well, let's just wait until...the poly juice potion is finished to tell.." Ophelia pauses before pouring more in.

"Enlighten me, why are we brewing this potion. In broad daylight, in the middle of a girls lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught.."

"No, no one ever comes in here?" Hermione says pouring something else into the brew.

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle..."

"Who?"

"Moaning Myrtle.." Ophelia says slower tilting her head slightly at the ghost creeping up on the redhead.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me...who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle.." the ghost squeals before flying down into one of the cubicles.

"She's a little sensitive.." Hermione shakes her head

"A little?" Ophelia questions smiling at the girl.