chapter 10

"Sorry about the bite, I recon that twinges a bit

"Sorry about the bite, I recon that twinges a bit." Sirius says as he and Ophelia help Ron down the stairs, to leave the shrieking shack.

"A bit?! A bit? You almost tore me let off!"

"Uh I was going for the rat, normally I have a very sweet disposition. Of a dog in-fact more than once, James suggested that I make the change, permanent. The tail I could live with, the fleas....they're murder."

Ophelia laughs slightly, looking to Ron who has an annoyed expression on his face.

She and Sirius let Ron sit by one of the branches of
The three, "No it's okay I'll stay." Harry kneels down by Ophelia and Hermione.

"No, we'll stay it's okay. Go." Ophelia pats Harry's shoulder gesturing him to talk to Sirius.

"But- Ophelia he's your father.....you should talk to him." Harry defends back at the girl.

"No, Harry seriously please go." Ophelia says tilting her head, pointing to Sirius.

Ophelia stands up and walks over dragging Harry with her, "Harry, please go talk to him. I'll stay with Ron and Hermione."

"Ophelia, he's your dad? You've always wanted to know who your father was?"

"I know Harry, I'll have plenty of time to talk with him after I mean he's my father after all." She laughs a little as Harry nods his head walking over to Sirius, Ophelia kneels down again next to Ron.

"Your leg- it looks really painful."

"So painful....they might even chop it." Ophelia laughs at the boys words.

"Oh sweet girl. Clever girl!" Pettigrew says looking at Ophelia,
"Get off her!" Ron argues back at the rat - man.

"Ron....I was your rat!" He argues before Remus pulls him away, Ophelia looks to Harry and Sirius and smiles slightly.

"Harry!" Hermione shouts loudly, everyone turns to what the brunette was pointing at, as Lupin's stance and fave started to transform.

Sirius ran over quickly to help Lupin, "Remus my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight?" Sirius tries to stop Lupin from transforming into a werewolf, with no success. "You know the man you truly are Remus!"

Ophelia and Hermione run over to help Ron up supporting him by wrapping his arm around their shoulders.

Pettigrew lifts up Sirius's wand and points to him,
"Expelliarmus!" Harry quickly shouts as the man, now transforms into a rat once more.

Harry runs forward but instead Hermione pulls him back, "Harry!"

Ophelia widens her eyes at the scene, Ron holds onto her arm tighter, "Wait! Wait!" Ophelia says letting go of Ron and walker to Lupin who is now a werewolf.

"Professor? Professor Lupin." Ophelia leans her head in closer,
"Bad idea, bad idea." Ron mumbles quietly as the girl walks to the werewolf before it howls loudly.

"Nice doggy, nice doggy." Ron mumbles again as Lupin walks closer to the four,
"There you are Anderson!" Snape shouts at the girl who had previously blasted him into a bed.

The werewolf swings his large claws attempting to hit Snape and the quartet, as Sirius who is now transformed back into the Grim attempts to fight the werewolf.

Harry and Ophelia gets up and chase the two, as Hermione pulls Ophelia back,
"Hermione! He's my dad!" She pulls apart from the brunette and runs Harry's direction.

The two watch the two fight, as Harry throws a rock at Lupin's back making the werewolf howl at the two, they both step back before another mysterious howl comes from the distance, making Lupin run away from the two.

The two run after Sirius who is lying unconscious by a lake, Harry shakes the man but gets no response.

"Harry...." Ophelia taps the raven haired boy, "look....that's what happened when the Dementors arrived on the train."

The two look up to find Dementors circling the three, before sucking out Sirius's soul.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry shouts but with no success it lures more Dementors in. Ophelia looks as a Dementor hits Harry making him scream in agony not long before her herself too.

Ophelia looks up in the sky to the circling Dementors before a blue light flashes, before Ophelia passes out.