1st Dec : Danielle Savre

Coming Home

Coming Home

Y/N pov

I have been on tour for five months and it is also the first of December. I haven't really spoken to Danielle so this is going to be a huge surprise for her.

I was currently in a taxi on my way to our house. I know she is home because I got her schedule off of her manager.

When I pulled up outside the house, I paid the driver and gave him a tip before grabbing my bag and walking up the driveway. I rang the doorbell, still in my uniform waiting for her to answer the door.

"Y/N?" She gasped as she opened the door.

"In the flesh." I smiled as she reached up to cup my face.

"You're really here." She whispered as I nodded.

"I am really here." I confirmed before she pulled me in for a needy kiss.

"Come on." She whispered against my lips as she pulled me inside. I kicked the door shut behind me. "I have missed you so much baby." She whispered as she pulled me into our room. She started to strip me of my uniform before she removed her own. We were both left in just our underwear. I pulled her back in for a kiss as my hands ran down her smooth back. Remembering the feel of her soft skin underneath my fingertips.

She started to pull me towards the bed without breaking the kiss. I got on my knees as she sat up and removed her bra as I removed her underwear.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you." I whispered as she gave me a loving smile before I pulled her closer to me making her squeal. I kissed up her thighs skipping over where she needs me the most.

I blew some aire against her core causing her to gasp lightly before I started to suck on her clit. She started to moan at the pleasure as she tried to ride my face. I slipped in a finger and started to thrust in her slowly before I added a second. Her breaths were heavy and uneven and when I curled my fingers hitting her g spot, she let out a lewd moan. With a few more thrusts she come undone as I lapped up her juices.

I kissed up her body as she calmed down before I kissed her lips. She kissed me back lazily as she was still coming down from her high.

"I need you baby." She whispered as I pulled away and brushed the hair from her face.

"Need me to what love?" I asked her, knowing full well what she wanted.

"I need you to fuck me please." She spoke seductively. I reached over for a condom before pulling my boxers off and placing it over my already erect member.

"You know how much I love you right." I asked her as I hovered above her.

"I know baby. Now fuck me." She said before she pulled me down for a needy kiss. A kiss full of tongue and teeth clashing as I ran my cock through her folds. I inserted it into her already soaked core. The two of us moaning at the feeling. She squeezed my arm telling me that I can move.

I start to thrust slowly as her legs wrapped around my waist. I continued my movements, slowly increasing my pace with each thrust.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders hitting her at a different angle brushing against her g spot.

"Fuck. Just like that baby." She moaned as she gripped the bed sheets until her knuckles turned white. I continued going faster and harder. I could feel my own orgasm approaching. "Fuck I'm close." She breathed out.

"Me too." I grunted as I increased my speed. The only sound that could be heard was the slapping of our skin and the moans falling from her mouth. She scratched up my arms as she reached her high shortly followed by me.

I slowed down my thrusts letting us both ride out or highs. When we had both calmed down I pulled out and lay beside her before giving her a soft kiss.

"I'm going to run a bath." I told her softly as she smiled at me. "I'll come and get you in a little bit." I said as she hummed. I got up and made my way to our en suite and started to fill the tub with warm water and added her favourite relaxing lavender bath oil. I cleaned myself and tied and threw the condom away.

When I walked back into our room, she lay there with a lazy smile on her face as I picked her up bridal style. I sat her in the bath before joining behind her. She settled into my chest enjoying the warmth of the water envelope her form.

"I still can't believe you're here." She whispered as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Well you better believe it." I told her as I ran my hands up her arms. "Just in time for christmas." I told her as I kissed her shoulder.

AN

The first one is a nice little smutty one guys
Happy 1st December dudes