Chapter 19

Warning:sensitive contains! pls, read it carefully...

"That night"

Flashback:
Ding..dong! (imagine jk's voice)
Jungwon checked the phone to look who is messaging.
It was her bestie Heeseung.

Chat-
Ethanoic acid>
Jungwonaah~where are you?
It's already 7 pm.
Why didn't you go home??
<Jungwonie
How do you
know 😶?
Ethanoic acid>
I'm at your home pabo 😑
Where are you?
<jungwonie
I'm at school. My
a friend told me to help
her with the Practicals so...
Ethanoic acid>
Ok...ok!Don't come home alone! I'm coming to pick you up!
<jungwonie
Aww..🥺you are so
Kind and caring.If you
care for me that much...
then Why couldn't you
become my boyfriend?
Ethanoic acid>
Ewwww....🤢
That's not possible!
<jungwone
Why????????
Waittttttt !!!!!!!!
Don't tell me you like
BOYS!!😳
Ethanoic acid>
............
👉👈
<jungwone
Seriously!!?
How!!!! when?? who???
[seen]
Hey ...motherfucker
reply to the messages !!

End of the chat...

'silly'Jungwon said to herself, then she called her friend.
On the Call:
Jungwon-Sooha!! Where are you?
Sooha- in the art room....come quickly!

Jungwon cut the call and went towards the art room.' ramen with kimchi, that will be perfect I'll tell mom to make it.' she thought about the dinner.
The art room was too dark to see anything." Sooha!" she called.
After a few moments, Sooha showed up .she was crying!
"what happened ??"Jungwon asked.
"I'm so sorry, Jungwonaah. But I don't have any other choice !!!" she said while crying.
"for what??"
"For me....my love" a voice spoke.
Jungwon recognized the voice easily. K!!
"Thank you dear...you may go now! I promise I won't post the video on social media !" he smirked at Sooha. Sooha then thanked him and left instantly without looking at Jungwon.
"why........what do you want?"Jungwon asked!
"you already know that...!"K replied.
"nooooooo!!!!" she said while trying to escape. But that was too late, K held her wrist and threw her on the ground. She tried to stand again, but K pushed her and hovered over her. She also tried to scream but there was no use of it...cause he shut her mouth with his tie. Tears were rolling from her eyes. He started undressing her...fortunately her legs were untied! And she did what she had to...she kicked his di** and pushed him. K groaned in pain but managed to stand up.
Jung-won didn't know what to do...she was only in her inner clothes. Everything was feeling so cold and cruel. Suddenly she saw a bow compass. Before K held her again she picked up the compass and stabbed him in the neck. He fell...
The floor became red with his blood. Jungwon just stayed there still staring at the corpse. And then a voice was heard!"Jungwon !!! oh my God!!"Heeseung ran and quickly covered her with his jacket.
"Is he dead??" she said while trembling.!
Heeseung checked his pulse and said a small 'hmm'
"I didn't do it on purpose...!" she couldn't finish the sentence.
"Run.....take the clothes and run....!!!"Heeseung screamed.
"what about you!??"
"goo... goo by the window, someone is coming !!! Quickly!!!!"Heeseung said!!
That was the last moment she saw Ethan aka Heeseung!

End of the flashback...
"then he took all the crime on himself and hid the truth!"Jungwon said crying!
Niki was stunned to hear the truth.
"Then what about the case? why did the bastard's family suddenly close the case!?"Beomgyu asked curiously.
"Because.....they were anxious that police would find the truth and K's father would lose his reputation. He was a political figure."Jay said while carrying a tray of coffee and cookies.
" Thank you," Niki said while holding the cup.

"That's it!! I told you everything now tell me where is he?" Jungwon asked."He is in Seoul
now! He changed his name and identity. After seeing you I can tell he also changed his age!"Niki said.
"ooh, boy, you are telling me that my wife is old???!!"Jay asked with a browse frown.
"No ...nooo...I didn't mean that she is so pretty but fat!! wait are you ....pregnant?"Niki asked curiously.
She smiled and look at her husband.
'aww, what a cute couple, Heeseung hyung and I will be like them....wait!!!what are you thinking 'Niki thought and blushed.
"Hey, are you ok?"Beomgyu asked worryingly.

After having a few chitchats they said goodbye to the couple and headed to Beomgyu's house.

..............................................................
I'm so sorry to make K the villain.
But I like him a lot!!! hope you enjoy this chapter.
Plz stream under the skin and support &team...!