chapter 11

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Niki...Happy birthday to you!!" Everyone sang as Niki cut the cake. Everyone had dinner and spend a good time together. The new double was also revealed. Niki became so happy hearing that his mom and Jake were in a relationship. They even
Fixed their wedding date.
The sunsun couple left early as usual. Jake also left after giving Niki and his mom goodbye kisses."Heeseung you should stay, it's already too late!"Niki's mom offered. Heeseung wanted to say no because of that incident but going out late at hours made him frightened. These days boys are not even safe, he thought.
Niki was already in his room thinking about how he will avoid
Heeseung, but that's not possible.
Heeseung entered his room immediately.
"Do you wanna sleep now?" Niki asked.
"Ooh..no..no. I was thinking about going to the rooftop. Jake hyung told me today will be a full moon."
"Wow, great then let's go!" Niki replied excitedly.
They went to the rooftop. It was so cold. They brought a blanket with them.
"Waaaaaaah, the moon is so beautiful ", Niki said.
" yeah, it is!!"Heeseung replied while staring at Niki. He couldn't deny Niki was looking ethereal in the moonlight. His skin was glistening like pearls. He was looking like a fairy tale character.
Niki noticed Heeseung's glaring.
He looked at him. Heeseung instantly looked away. Niki chuckled.
There was an awkward silence between them. Heeseung broke the silence," about that night..."
"Yeah...I'm so sorry I wasn't in my mind....!"Niki replied.
" ooh...I'm sorry too.....by the way, did you like my gift??"
"Ooh....yeah.that was good," Niki said kinda sad.
"Well....it's too late now, let's sleep," Heeseung asked as he stood up and flex his arms.
He was about to go but suddenly Niki hold his waist and pulled him closer. They were facing each other and there was a slight gap between them.
"I was sorry but I wanted to tell you I liked it hyung!" Niki said while looking at Heeseung's lips.
Heeseung felt thousands of butterflies in his stomach. It felt like those butterflies will come out at any moment!
Heeseung had to admit that this boy looks cute and small but when it comes to this type of thing he became wild and mature.
Heeseung was too stunned to speak at that moment that's why he didn't even realize Niki pressed his lips on his own.
This time that kiss was different More Passionate and deep.
Heeseung widened his eyes when he felt Niki's tongue slip inside.
He pushed Niki and took a deep breath. And there was a dramatic
reaction" How......did....you learn this type of thing?"Heeseung asked still shocked.
"From..the internet...he..he" Niki replied while blushing.
Heeseung instantly went to the living room with the blanket he brought earlier and wrapped it like a mummy. He just spent the whole night like that on the couch, while Niki checked him hundred times if he was breathing ok or not!!

.............................................................
I guess I messed up with the characters right?
I'm confused about who is bottom and who is top😹
But I hope you will like it!!