chapter 3

Niki was lying on his bed. Thousands of thoughts were running through his mind. will he be able to make a good result? if he couldn't make it he had to sacrifice his game and his hyungs forever. No that can't happen, he thought. He got back from his thoughts when heard a knock..!
"Come in," he said.
He was expecting his mother to come. but seeing a guy in front of him made him dumbfounded. "That guy is too handsome. His sharp nose and big eyes made him look like a fictional character. Is he came from some kind of Hollywood movie?" He thought. The guy gently said, "hi"
"Oh...hello," Niki replied.
"My name is Lee Heeseung. I'm your new home tutor."
"Gosh LEE HEESEUNG!! Isn't he the topper of our school? He will tutor me!!!??"
"I'm not that aged to be a home tutor, do you have any problem with that?"
Niki was opening his mouth to say something but suddenly his mom came and replied, "No, why will he have problem with that? You are still his senior!"
Heeseung smiled and took his seat in front of Niki. His mother shut the door and went.
"You are so pretty and cute," Heeseung said. Hearing a sudden compliment Niki blushed."you are also handsome and pre..t..t.y" he replied.' isn't pretty only stand for girls? 'he thought.
Hearing Niki's stuttering Heeseung smirked but Niki didn't notice.
Heeseung's pov:
He called me pretty. Now he is blushing. Is it because of me?
How cute! His cheeks are so red like tomatoes. I wanna bite them...!oooh. ....Heeseung control yourself."
End of the pov.
Now blush can also be visible on Heeseung's cheek. Niki noticed and worriedly asked, "are you ok sunbae? " "yeah.... I... am! Have you brought the books?"
"Yeah, there "Niki replied.
" And yeah don't call me sunbae. Call me hyung."
"hyung..Hee hyung!" Niki mumbled.
That afternoon just went normally solving some math problems.....