chapter 4

Heeseung was standing at the front gate of the school for a cab. there were raining, so almost all the cabs were full. He waited for 20 minutes and gave up. When he was about to walk a deep voice called him, "Heeseung hyung". He looked behind and saw Niki running towards him." What are you doing"Niki asked.
"Are you blind?"
"No.......why??"
"Can't you see I'm waiting for the cab for almost 20 minutes!"
"Oooh...I'm sorry. I was in my world!!"
Heeseung smiled and ruffled Niki's hair"teenage problems"
"Well, I have a bike, do you want a ride?"Niki asked.
" Why are you asking that...??
of course, I want it!!!!!"
Both of them giggled and started for Niki's house.
They reached Niki's house half drenched. luckily it started raining heavily after they reached.
Mrs.Nishimura opened the door
And said, "oh my gosh boys, come quickly. you two look like you had a bath! Go change your clothes"
Both the male ran upstairs and entered Niki's room. Niki showed
The clothes and told Hee to choose one. Niki is taller than Heeseung, that's why all of the clothes were big for Heeseung. still, he chose one. Niki was changed before Heeseung. He was waiting for Heeseung to come out of the bathroom and then his eyes widened when he saw Heeseung. He was looking damn good or you can say damn cute with blue striped pajamas.
Niki's continuous stare made Heeseung blush"Do I look weird?"
"Noooooo...you look...you look beautiful!!!!!"Niki replied slightly surprised at what came from his mouth!
Heeseung blushed even more. He looked like a ripe tomato. To change this subject he said,"
I'll sleep on the couch, do you have another blanket?"
"Hyung, we can fit in this bed perfectly, the bed is so big!"
Niki was right, that bed was a king-size bed. but that's not about the bed..the problem is how can he sleep with his crush!
He will die from a heart attack if he sleeps beside Niki!!
Still, he slowly claimed to the bed
And sat beside Niki. Niki already had laid down on the bed."Don't you have another blanket?"
"Nooooo, but this blanket is too big for one person. we will be fit!!!'Niki replied like a baby.
They shared the blanket and fortunately, Heeseung didn't get a heart attack...!