chapter 10

Jake left after an hour. Niki and Heeseung cleaned the living room and the kitchen. They were so exhausted. Mrs.Nishimura told Heeseung to stay that night.
Both the male ran upstairs.
Heeseung changed into comfortable clothes.
They sat on the bed and started gossiping about various things.
"You lived in Japan for almost 10 years right??" Heeseung asked.
"Yeah...I miss Japan" Niki replied with a pout. Heeseung poked Niki's cheek. He couldn't resist Niki whenever he pouts.
"How do you say hello in Japanese?"Heeseaung asked.
"Kon'nichiwa" Niki replied.
"What about bye?"
"Sayonara"
"Nice to meet you?"
"yoroshiku"
"I love you?"
"Aishiteru"
Heeseung gulped as he leaned closer." How will you say I wanna kiss you"?
Niki froze hearing that. he whispered "Kisushitai"
But the one who became stunned
was Heeseung. Cause he felt those cherry lips on his own. smooth and soft. Heeseung couldn't resist anymore. He held Niki's tiny waist and pulled him closer. They didn't use their tongue, of course, cause that was Niki's first kiss. But the kiss was passionate. They both pulled up to catch their breath. And then both the male became red like tomatoes.
"You should sleep.......I ate too much I think I need to go for a walk..."Heeseung spoke as he went down to the living room. Niki obeyed Heeseung and lay down. but his mind was full of thoughts. He couldn't sleep that night.
Meanwhile, Heeseung fell asleep on the couch.

In the morning:
Heeseung woke up and found himself in Niki's bed.
He was dumbfounded...didn't he sleep in the living room?
" oh, you are awake!"Niki spoke
"Yeah....how did I get here?"Heeseung asked still confused.
" oh....you were sleeping on the couch last night and I saw you......you seem uncomfortable so I carried you to my bedroom"Niki replied kinda stammering.
"You........are quite strong, well that's good."
"Yeah...mom is calling us for breakfast, let's go...! Niki said to discard the awkward atmosphere.
But that wasn't helpful cause both the males felt uncomfortable whenever they made eye contact.....!