Chapter 18

They all sat in the living room. the atmosphere was kinda cold.
"you are saying that Ethan is alive!!"Jungwon asked still shocked." yeah!!"Niki replied.
"How will I believe you? He jumped from the bridge, and we all saw that from the CCTV footage!"Jungwon said.
"But....they didn't find the body yet....because of Heeseu...I mean Ethan is alive!!!"Niki replied as he showed the picture of him and Heeseung together.

Jungwon's eyes widened!"Ethan!!!! Where is he, How is he? " she said while tears ran down her cheek

"Ethan!!!! Where is he, How is he? " she said while tears ran down her cheek.
"I'll tell you everything but first you have to tell me about that case! tell me why did he kill that guy!??"Niki asked.
"you....what's your problem...huh?didn't you listen that the case was closed....then why do you wanna know about it?!! What's your relationship with Ethan!!??"Jay said angrily.
"He....he is someone I care about!
He is someone who made me feel special. He is ..... an important part of my life!"Niki replied becoming emotional.
"So can you plz tell me what happened? I trust him, I know he can't kill someone like that, there must be a reason!" he said with tearful eyes.
"He didn't kill that guy!!!"Jungwon suddenly spoke.
"what??"Niki's eyes widened!
Jungwon started, "I and Ethan were childhood friends. we were always together like gums. People call us twins! But I love him more than a friend." she smiled and started again, " after elementary we went to the same high school. Everything was ok until the new guy transferred!
Koga Yudai !!!Everyone called him K.After his transfer he started bullying our classmates even the juniors. Ethan tried to stop him all the time that's why they became enemies. And one day K confessed to me. But I rejected him. He knew that I like Ethan. Then he made a dirty plan! He spread a scandal about me and Ethan that we were friends for benefits. He even told the headteacher that Ethan was a bully and some students gave him fake witnesses. And the mother fucker (head teacher ) expelled Ethan without even investigating! But Ethan accepted all those things." she said recalling the moment.

Flashback:
"Jungwonaah~ why are you crying? I'm not going forever! I'll come back next year. There are only 2 months left."Ethan said.
"But you can't take the exam! That's all because of me!!!"Jungwon cried.
He hugged him and whispered, "don't blame yourself, be careful ok?"
"hmmm......" she sobbed.

End of the flashback.
"Our life became normal again. but that was like peace before the storm! she stopped.
"Why?!"Niki asked while Beomgyu was so much into the story.
"That night!!"