chapter 8

Niki was feeling anxious about the result. He went through all the blood sweat and tears to get the highest marks. He even locked him in his room for one month. Only Heeseung and his mom were allowed. Heeseung helped him a lot. He even fed him this whole month. And what about bath.....!!?Just forget about that!!!!

Niki and Heeseung went to the school to take the result card.
Niki was fiddling with his fingers and kinda trembling. Heeseung noticed that and he instantly grab his hands and said, "Don't worry Niki, just believe in yourself ok?"
Niki nodded still trembling.
Then suddenly Heeseung pulled him into a warm hug. It was warm and comfy, feels like home, he can't explain in words.
Then that happens.....!!!
Niki was dumbfounded when he got a nose kiss from Heeseung. It was so sudden and he got Deja vu. His father used to do that whenever Niki felt nervous.
"Go your mom will announce the topper's name. Fighting!!!" Heeseung said. All the students gathered on the school campus.
"The one who got the highest mark is.........." Nishimura stopped. Niki felt terrified
"I knew it, that's not me!!!! all my hard work has been wasted right?? Now she will force me to leave basketball!!" he thought.
He was fully zoned out and didn't realize she called his name. He got all consciousness when he felt two strong arms lift him and kissed his cheeks. His cheeks became red and he could see Heeseung's eyes were full of adoration and pleasure. Heeseung brought him down. Niki realized how much closer they were at that moment. Everything was becoming blurred. It felt like there were just only them. Only he and Heeseung. It felt like a dream.
Song started to play in his mind
'𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌'
Niki started leaning close to Heeseung but unfortunately, he was pulled by his class teacher.
"Niki, Congratulations. I'm proud of you my son. I knew that Mrs.Nishimura has made a masterpiece!!!", She said.
Then the other students also started cheering for Niki.
On the other hand, Heeseung stayed there dumbfounded.
Why was the younger suddenly getting closer to him?....maybe there was something on his face, he thought. (such a nincompoop)
After cheering and getting so many compliments both the males got a treat from Mrs.Nishimura.