All went quiet upon the city, no more sounds of the wind and no more screams. Just a clock ticking, they knew that-

A spear was thrown out, striking the ground and swiftly opening a void hole, sucking in all the fatebenders that happened to be there.

Grian called back his spear, closing the void and looking up at the sky, seeing fatebenders fly out to him.

Grian stood his ground and prepared himself for a good round, seeing some fatebender generals in the front.

The fatebenders came closer, closer and closer and -

Grian striked them with a swing of his spear, the spear impaling through their tough armour and making them bleed

Right after followed an impaling to the stomach, the body of a fatebender limping on his spear, Grian quickly looked at his right and swinged his spear with a force that left the dead fatebender be thrown to the swarm of those disgustingly freaky monsters.

He had cleared out Keralis' city, now he had to-

Screams

They were .. coming from Xisumas base..?
They were..-

Grian took off far quicker than he ever had, nearing Xisumas base and entering at speed hes never felt before.

There he saw, a large fatebender , choking Xisuma.

Grian launched himself on the Fatebender, spear in his hand, ready to impale the monster.
Grian stabbed the fatebender in its ribs, the monster letting Xisuma go of his grasp.

Xisuma lay amazed as he sees a 9 feet tall watcher protect him from a disfigured monster.

Grian swings at the monster, making it stumble back as grian takes his time to kick the fatebender, the fatebender takes such recoil that hes kicked to the wall, and as hes done that Grian looks in Xisumas direction and says

"Are you alright? Ex-Eye-Sooma?"

Xisuma is shocked. By far the most shocked he's ever been.

"..Grian..?"

They hear the fatebender slowly get up, charging for Grian

"Stay behind me , ive cleared all fatebenders in Keralis' city, when its safe for you to run and seek shelter, go"

Xisuma nodded as he saw the fatebender charge at Grian, He hoped grian the best of luck as he took off, spreading his elytra wings and flying off to Keralis' city.

Xisuma was scared shitless, but also amazed. He never knew that Grian out of all people would be XELQUA. I mean he and his people have spent their lifetime serving and praying to him and hes just.. here..?!

He took time to collect himself and watch his base from a building Keralis made, seeing if there have been any explosions he should start preparing to repair... but.. no?

He looked at his communicator, many hermits being terrified as to what is happening.

Xisuma told them not to worry, that Grian has got this.

Rendog> Grian? Are you telling me that HE'S fighting them?! GET HIM OUT OF THERE

ImpulseSV>X,please PLEASE tell me he's with you.

Xisuma scoffed almost heartedly,

If only they could see Xelq- i mean, Grian right now..

With one last explosion, he could see Grian come out his base, bloody and breathing heavily. It was as if he had murdered the power cell of the fatebenders because once he was done, Xisuma could see the fatebenders start flying out in panic.

Xisuma rushed to Grians side, seeing the tall watcher fall to his knees and hold his injured abdomen, Xisuma took him inside, to his bedroom (nonchalantly skipping the shredded , disfigured body of a once fatebender.)
And let Grian sit down, the other hermits rushed to Xisumas base and many of them were shocked at the watcher

"WHO IS THAT?!"
Someone exclaimed

Xisuma didn't take to that kindly
"That is xelqua."

"You.. you mean the god .. that your culture and people pray to..?"

Xisuma looked at Grian, Grian was at a vulnerable condition, holding his abdomen whole he waited the healing potion to have effect.

"...yes.. him.. and i do hope you can treat him with full respect."

Xisuma said

"But.."

Xisuma brushed grians hair, and carefully making him rest his head on the bed ((by now his people would have MURDERED Xisuma since no one, and by all means NO ONE can even touch Xelqua without his permission.))

"..i dont think we need to"

Just as Xisuma said that, Grian slowly started morphing back to the hermit everyone knew as their prankster.

"GRIAN??"

The hermits went wild, people hadnt suspected this, Not at ALL!

But.. now they knew!

They knew that their friend was a god, a respected one at that.

They were ... sort of happy? They knew what was bothering him after all these years!

Grian probably thought that if he revealed himself, he'd be treated different, and to some extent , it did happen!

Xisuma was a great example, sometimes Xisuma came over to Grian, confessed all his sins and wrong doings as Grian carefully listened, it didnt take long for Grian..or Xelqua to forgive him.

Aaaand then theres scar, the flirt.

"Grian! The next time when you're in that form can you pleeaase step on me?"
Of course he was joking, both Grian and Scar laughing as Xisuma glared at scar.

At the end of all, He got better.

Everyone accepted him and loved him.

Nothing, and i mean nothing could step in their way anymore, not as long as they had Grian as their protector.