Mother spore and his sapling pt.2 ! (Fluff)

This story takes place in before they joined Hermitcraft,when they lived near the kingdom :)

Grian was tired,well maybe more than that.

He was sleep deprived,ever since he adopted the three older saplings,he's had to teach and show them their ways.

One night he woke up because Etho was experimenting his powers on his hut , his reason was "Mother spore said that he wanted more greenery on the sides!" What etho apparently didn't notice was that the whole hut was covered in grass,leaves and mushrooms.

Grian,the next day went to the local shop where they sell potions to get rid of natural power accidents.

Ren was a werewolf,it didn't bother Grian until he started seeing patterns of Ren.

Ren scratched the doors,instead of just unlocking the door.

Ren whined when he was put in time out.

Ren cried when Grian left for the Potion shop.

Ren started howling in the dead of the night.

And impulse? Impulse was,,,creative

Impulse didn't exactly do anything annoying or wrong,he did everything almost unexpected.

Impulse was a man of his own,he didn't need mother spore to help him out,but he still preferred to stay by his side.

The thing with forest guardians is that they can shift to really small sizes,Almost as small as a mouse.

That meant that when Grians saplings were tired,they decided to go small and climb up Grians Mushroom hat.

And now,Grian was doing business around the market place,talking to the locals,and joking around

Etho,impulse and Ren weren't with him,since they didn't want to come with,he left them home.

He was taking his walk home but not even halfway through came the worst thunderstorm ever.

The thunderstorm struck down trees and houses,setting some on fire.

He decided to rush home since he knew that if a thunder struck a forest guardian,that would 100% be their death.

He kept on running and running,until he was out of breath,

He was about 57% through the journey home but,,

He was so tired due to the wet grounds and immense amount of rain that he stopped,minimized himself and sat againts a sprout,using it as a umbrella of some kind.

He sat there ,waiting for the thunderstorm to stop,so he fell asleep.

He soon was awoken by three people yelling for his name.

He looked to see who they were,and to his surprise they were Etho,Ren and Impulse.

He went back to is normal size and walked up to the boys,still being as tired as ever.

The three boys were so worried for their mother spore that they'd made the effort to go out in such weather,,it was special in all honesty.

They went home and tucked Grian into many layers of blankets.

They then realized to never let him out if a thunderstorm starts,since Ren was talking how Grian might be dead when Grian was out in the thunderstorm,he had a breakdown.

Ahahaha I love this Au for some reason :)