He has probably confirmed Irene's ability. It's more about charm than control, and the action she initiates is to tease her hair.

    When he was watching from the side, she flicked the nurse's hair three times, from left to right, and the energy fluctuations slowly rose with her movements.

    Sickness: [Master Host, your guess is not wrong, but what she said just now was not perfunctory to you. ]

    [The nurse violated the regulations by wearing high heels and red nail polish when she went to work, so she will naturally be punished. ]

    [Is the dark side a punishment? ]

    [Follow your order first. ]

    Wen Muqing just added a plot to the original setting, and did not change the basic setting, so naturally he didn't care about these details.

    He and Irene walked to Building No. 4 from the outside, and the others also went to other buildings through the air bridge on the third floor.

    The WK brothers and sisters met with Li and shared information with each other.

    "My ability is strong attack." Li Dao, "I'm not very good at analyzing data. I found a few medical records in the room on the second floor of Building 1." The

    WK brothers and sisters briefly talked about their abilities, and they took out the data first I took a look.

    There was only one black-and-white photo in the case, a sullen-looking man staring at the camera lifelessly, wearing a hospital gown, with a suture on his forehead and some bruises on his face.

    The age and name are blacked out in ink, and other information is mottled.

    It said severe violent tendencies and mania, and the doctor who signed it was White.

    Most of the treatment process in the middle is written in a very floating way, and several people can't understand it horizontally or vertically.

    The next page was another person, the same black-and-white photo, with a sullen face, a scrawny girl with gauze wrapped around her head.

    This is a split personality, and the signing doctor is still White.

    The next one is a black and white photo of an old man who looks like he is in his seventies, but he is still wearing a hospital gown, as if he has been here all his life.

    …

    The picture on the final profile shows a child who looks only in his early teens. He is different from other people with a straight face and a walking dead appearance. He is sitting on a chair with a shy smile on his lips, eyes Stare intently ahead.

    There were a lot of strange wavy lines describing the condition above, and it was written in two sheets. The name of the operation was also split personality. There were two doctors who signed it. Besides the familiar "White", the other one wrote "yinyang" in print. .

    "Seven pieces of information, does it mean that there are seven patients here?" Sister W analyzed, "According to the characteristics of general location-type weirdness, one of them is the accompanying weirdness, which is the point to break the game."