Wu Xingchao pressed the button of the goggles and adjusted to a more refined mode, which would help him observe the changes in Yu Jiang through the crowd.

    There was a water tank next to the hospital bed. Yu Jiang put one hand and one foot in the water, lying on the bed. He was golden all over, with layers of neat and fine golden fish scales spreading down from his neck to his ankles, like a big golden carp lying horizontally.

    Wu Xingchao blinked, and saw with his own eyes a scale growing from his few remaining bare skin, with a kind of aggressiveness.

    With his eyes closed, Yu Jiang could vaguely feel the ups and downs of his body.

    Su Shuangjiao asked: "What's the matter with Yu Jiang?"

    The doctor next to him replied: "The heartbeat slowed down, and the body temperature dropped sharply. Part of the body must be in contact with water to keep quiet.

    " Later, after our step-by-step tests, we found that the larger the area of ​​his body exposed to water, the more stable his condition."

    "Has he ever regained consciousness?" Su Shuangjiao asked, "Did he wake up and say anything?" The

    doctor Shaking his head: "He didn't wake up, he seems to be still asleep, but we can't be sure what he will become in the end."

    "Oh, by the way, Team Su, the minister has issued a notice that all capable users participating in the 'Li Lane' mission must leave for the headquarters immediately, preferably by tomorrow afternoon." He paused, "It must be intact. "

    Su Shuangjiao's eyes widened in disbelief: "How did Yu Jiang go through this situation? Still intact?"

    "The person in the headquarters who has the ability to heal may be able to solve this problem from the perspective of supernatural powers." The doctor hesitated, " We are discussing whether to put Yu Jiang directly into the water tank, if it really turns into a fish, it will be more dangerous for him to stay in a dry place."

    Regarding Yu Jiang's life, Su Shuangjiao immediately knew why the hospital was in such a hurry Urge her to come and get someone.

    Su Shuangjiao's second team is a team that is responsible for handling logistics. Compared with the special attack team of the first team and the investigation team of the third team, the general logistics presence is very weak. She thought that she would only be able to run between the hospital and the branch in her life, but she didn't expect that something big would happen right away.

    If Yu Jiang or someone else really died on the road, no matter what the reason was, she would still be held accountable.

    She gritted her teeth: "Check Yu Jiang's vital signs first, and don't put them all in the water. I'll go and inform the other two missionaries. After I finish typing the report and get off the plane, I'll set off immediately."

    -------

    At eight o'clock Beijing time, Wen Muqing was woken up by the shaking "morning light". He picked it up in a daze and looked at it. It was sent to Ye Shou, and asked him if he was still staying in Jiangsu province and to gather at the branch as soon as possible. .