Chapter 24!

Chapter 24: Seventh!

-

Chapter 24: Seventh!

-

Ash and his pokemons were currently eating their breakfast by the campsite. Ash looked at his Pokemons and smiled. Charizard and Dragonite were devouring their food like they haven't eaten for months. His other pokemons were eating in a more civilized manner but he could tell that they were enjoying their food.

It was almost 2 weeks since they left Vermillion city and they were now headed to Cerulean city for his 6th gym battle. Cerulean gym was a water type gym so he ruled out Pikachu from the fight, he doesn't want an easy win.

'Vaporeon didn't get a chance to battle in a gym yet... I'll use her for the Cerulean gym, but... what about the remaining two?' Ash thought as he ate his breakfast in silence. He didn't want to use either one of his big guns, Cerulean gym was just a fodder gym, if what he heard was correct. So using pokemon with a type advantage or straight up dragons will do him no good.

'Lets go with Gastly for the other member. And for the final pokemon, I'll decide during the battle.' Ash thought and finished his meal. He recalled all his pokemons into the pokeball except for Pikachu and got his things ready to depart.

'Its cold these days, winter has arrived.' Ash thought with a small frown. He always hated winter, maybe staying with dragons ruined his taste for winter. Either ways, winter was not his cup of tea.

"Pikachu... let's move. We are only a week's distance away from Cerulean." Ash informs and Pikachu nods his head. Suddenly Ash hears a loud explosion in the corner and he cringes his eyes to form a scowl. That was no normal explosion.

"Let's go see what that was." Ash tells Pikachu who nods his head with a, "Pika"

"Dragonite... Come on out buddy." Ash says while releasing his trusty dragon. "Take me that way." Ash commands while getting on Dragonite who cooed in response.

Dragonite took to the skies and Ash got a view of what had happened. He saw a squad of team rocket attacking a small village of pokemons. He couldn't see what was happening so he channeled his aura to his eyes to get a clear vision of what was happening.

"That's a fucking village of Bulbasaur." Ash muttered as he ordered Dragonite to take him to that place. What he saw made him scowl in anger and disgust. Several team rocket grunts were trying to capture the Bulbasaurs using heavy machineries.

Ash saw a small Bulbasaur trying to fight off the machines and grinned. 'That small guy is gonna be mine.' Ash thought. He wanted to capture a grass type pokemon but it there was no good grass type pokemon in Kanto so he gave up on his search. He never expected to meet a Bulbasaur but now that he found one, he won't be leaving it.

"Dragonite, destroy the machines with a Dragon Pulse." Ash commands and Dragonite fires a strong pulse of Dragonic energy from his jaws. The attack managed to destroy the machines and he smirked, nothing can stand against his pokemons, not after they trained so hard the past couple of months preparing to defeat Giovanni. "Alright... ascend..." Dragonite nods his head and takes Ash down.

Ash approached the little guy and sat infront of him while waving his hands to show that he didn't mean any harm. "You alright little guy?" Ash questions and the Bulbasaur nods it's head. "Bulba."

"That's good to hear, take rest for a while, me and my Pokemon will take care for them." Ash assures and Bulbasaur groans at him. "Bulba bulba." Bulbasaur shouts at Ash while waving his wine whip.

"You want fight too?" Ash questions with a grin. "Bulba." Bulbasaur nods his head and Ash grins at him. "Then... Come on." Ash puts his hand infront of him for a fist bump. Bulbasaur looks at the outstretched hand before nodding his head and brings his wines to touch Ash's hand.