Dreams Do Come True

It was Dark and he couldn't see anything. But he could hear Sasuke talking what sounded like to him.

"If you like someone you should tell them." Memories from the night before fluttered through his dream like a reality. "Sasuke.." he could hear himself echo. This dream didn't seem to last long. It was like an out of body experience and the next thing he knew, he woke up to his phone ringing.

He sat up and grabbed his phone that fell onto the futon from being on his chest. (Boruto calling)

B: Dad! I see you found the green button to answer.
N: Hahaha very funny. What's up kid
B: Mom has clothes for you, i can bring them just checking if your busy.
N: Actually just woke up heh it would be nice to have some clothes to change into been wearing the same thing for going on 3 days.
B: ew gross, I'll be there soon
N: okay see you soon bye
B: bye!

His son brought him clothes, he was thankful for that. He hugged his son, squeezing him knowing he probably stinks. "Dad! Let goo~~" his son stammered laughing. Letting go of him he patted his head. "Thanks Boruto, tell your kid sister and Kawaki i miss them." He smiled at his look a like. "I'll tell mom too." He responded. Realizing he forgot to say her name, he slightly frowned. "Yes please.." he insisted. His son was some what oblivious to most things and he didn't quite catch on to his frown. "Okay dad I'll see you later!" He yelled out before taking his leave. His phone dinged, he had left it on the futon, his eyes shifting over there making his way to it.

Stalker: Good morning Hokage.

Naruto: Good morning stranger.

Stalker: I'm feeling kind of generous would you like another hint?

Naruto: Your willing to give me one?

Stalker: Idiot

Naruto: Yes i want another hint.

Stalker: You might see me today.

Naruto: Really? Are you finally going to confess your love for me in person? :P

Stalker: Wow, high confidence I see. I wouldn't be to cocky.

Naruto: What if I told you i know who you are.

He did not in fact really know who it was but he started to have his suspicions. A list you could say.

Stalker: Go ahead and guess.

Naruto: Sai.

Stalker: ......

Naruto: Am i right?!

Stalker: Absolutely not.

Naruto: That was my number one guess! I was almost certain...

Stalker: Any more guesses?

Naruto: Choji?

Stalker: Your kidding...

Naruto: Well the only people I can think of is Lee, Konohamaru which is weird, Shino, Sasuke, and Kiba.
Naruto: But Sasuke doesn't have a phone and Kiba is in my contacts, but i wouldn't put it past him to pull something sneaky like this.

Stalker: Yeah. Guess your options are running thin...

Naruto: When will I see you?

Stalker: That defeats the purpose. Idiot.

Naruto: Stop calling me that..........

Stalker: Oh yeah, is cutie better? :P

His face flushed. He couldn't respond to that it was to embarrassing. He placed his phone down onto the desk and walked out of the room with his clean clothes in hand. He made his way to the Hokages 'special' bathroom where there was a shower.