🆂🅴🆇 🆂🅲🅴🅽🅴🆂 // Finn Wittrock

__________________

✶__________________

__________________

High-end hair stylists fiddled and tugged at my hair the moment I sat down on the leather salon chair with my name, Pyper Struss, plastered across the back. Makeup artists packed various powders into my cheeks as a plush white robe was draped over my shoulders.

"I can't actually believe you're doing this."
My best friend Billie squeaked, jumping up and down gleefully.

Me and Finn Wittrock had grown quite close whilst acting for a new season of American Horror Story, and today we were informed that we were shooting a sex scene together. A little last minute I'll admit, but hey? Not really something I could refuse on such short notice.

Of course I was nervous because this would definitely make it hard not to break any sort of boundaries we had formed whilst being friends. I knew that filming a sex scene would be undeniably awkward, especially the fact that 10 other people would be watching us do so.

"It's not that big of a deal.
I mean, it's not like it means anything."
I said, in attempt to calm Billie's second hand excitement. Finn was definitely easy on the eyes and I knew that Billie agreed.
I puckered my lips as lipgloss and lip liner was applied, although I saw no point as it would most definitely be coming off.

"Here's your costume, Pyper."
One of the costume designers said, dropping 2 coat hangers keeping the contents a secret as a black cloth covered my outfits.

"Thank you!"
I called after the man as he hurried out of the door, clearly on a busy schedule.

I allowed the stylists to finish working their magic before making my way to the changing room, Billie eagerly chasing after me.

I opened outfit 1, it contained a blood stained white oversized shirt, a simple black mini skirt and a pair of black Naked Wolfe boots.

I then dropped the black cloth off of my second costume to reveal a skimpy white bra and panties set. My costume had the lightest pink detailing and bows with white lace to compliment it. I knew that the scene had blood involved so I guessed my outfit would be of a light colour scheme in order to make it look more dramatic.
_______________

✶