Fʅσɾιԃα Kιʅσʂ (Michael Langdon)

♧ ♧ ♧

ꜱᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ

ꜱᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚:

"Do you actually think that this Michael kid is all that?"
Zoey asked, a slight smirk set on her face implying she didn't believe he wasn't really all that he was described to be.

"Well, I don't think that the warlocks would've called us all the way out here if they weren't serious about him."
Phoebe replied, resting her head on the vibrating aeroplane window, lazily gazing out at the prodigious milky clouds.

The trip was long to say the least. Myrtle was already in a bad mood as she'd been forced to cancel her lunch reservations.

The group marched through the desolate dust-land and towards the black garden ornament, which dramatically set the sculpture and the surroundings apart, stabbing darkness into the beige wasteland.

The inside of the school matched the outside to say the least, not a UV light in sight only large candle models depositing its wax all the way down its stalk. The interior was modern and minimalistic with considerable fireplaces with open blazes dotted around.

The squad of witches strutted the amber toned, flickering hallways until eventually meeting with the new acclaimed superior.

There he stood, Michael Langdon.
A tall, well postured figure, every detail fixed precisely into place. His celestial resplendent golden waves combed down. Flawless, untainted peach skin met with inquisitive cerulean eyes. He'd simply pierce the souls of whoever dared to gaze upon him, allowing his victims to dip and drown in his swirling ocean eyes.

Although his appearance was that of an angel, his mind said differently. His thoughts and impulses told stories of wickedness although if you were perceptive enough to dig deeper you'd find a trapped intensity of purity and innocence only it had been covered in layers of trauma.

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙗𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

Being completely honest, he did scare me a little. He grinned at the four of us harmlessly, although we all returned looks of concern, curiosity and condescension.

"I'm Michael."
He stated, relaxing into a moderate expression, His sweet tone calming any nerves I had.

"This is Zoey, Myrtle, Cordelia and Phoebe."
Ariel, the grand chancellor, introduced us in order.