Mario Carts. (Michael Langdon)

⋆ ☆ ⋆

ꜱᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍꜱ ᴍᴇᴀᴅ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

ꜱᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇᴀᴅ' ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ.

𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚.

There she lay, wearing a red gingham dress detailed with white lace hems and heart shaped buttons. Her hair was somehow neat and messy at the same time, braided into two being held together with white ribbon. Her tan skin covered in a light layer of sweat causing her to glow in the sweltering sun.

"I'm dyyyying."
She groaned, slamming her head down into one of my pillows after she finished complaining.

"It's not my fault you wanted to see me."
I answer plainly, raising my eyebrows and staring at the back of her head.

"Who's fault is it that you're grounded then? We could be out there but no, we're stuck inside your sweaty bedroom."
She gestured at the window, turning around to face me her eyebrows furrowed angrily.

"Why are you even grounded anyway?
She asked, softening her tone and turning over so she was now laying on her back resting her hands by her sides and staring directly at the ceiling.

"I kicked a ball at a cat."
I answered, That was the truth, only I'd lied about the grounded part. Ms Mead didn't care I had partially maimed an innocent animal I just wanted Blake all to myself.

"Wow, I feel sorry for the cat that had to suffer Michael Langdon's wrath."
She retorted, rolling off my bed, causing the mattress to spring up.

I only sighed in response.

Her phone began to vibrate on my sheet, alerting us she had a call.
I glanced at who was now disturbing our peace quickly and was met with Leo.

I let out a groan of disappointment, knowing I'd have to entertain myself for the next 10 minute when she'd be arguing who'd hang up first in a giggly tone with her dumbass boyfriend.

"Be right back!"
She said, leaping to her feet and exiting the room. Flashing me a quick smile before slamming the door.

I heard her muffled voice from the other side of the wood, I didn't care enough to listen though.

I sat upright in my dishevelled bed, tossing the book I was previously engrossed in causing a chain reaction of random objects falling onto the ground.
I groaned in anger, gritting my teeth together and throwing a kick at a stray pillow laying on the floor, causing a few white feathers to escape and fly into the air.