The White Rose of the Chaotic City 214-223

Comenzar desde el principio

    The Marianne has a huge investment and complete facilities, including not limited to swimming pools, libraries, gyms, elevators... and even built a small playground.

    Yun Shu and Pei Yemu attracted countless eyes along the way, more precisely, most of the eyes were on Yun Shu.

    The elegant and slim white dress, the perfect figure, the exposed skin seems to be glowing with white light, the face is wearing a feather mask, and the eyes are full of light, as if flowing the moonlight.

    Even if she couldn't see her face clearly, she was still the focus of everyone.

    Pei Yemu stopped, looked at the people around him with black eyes, and met her suspicious and innocent eyes, with a subtle expression, "This is really... beyond my expectation."

    "What's the matter, is there something unexpected?" Come Dong Bin's voice.

    "It's nothing." Pei Yemu looked away.

    Yunshu whispered: "Did I influence you?"

    Pei Yemu snorted and said lazily, "Don't think too much, you are my assistant, just follow me closely."

    Since he brought her up, he will She carried it back safely.

    The two planned to go around the first floor of the cruise ship to explore the surrounding situation.

    The passing waiter was holding a wine plate with an attractive cocktail on it. The clear blue liquid was like the sea in the daytime. There was a lemon on the glass, which looked even more beautiful in the light.

    Pei Yemu picked up two glasses and handed one of them to Yun Shu.

    Yun Shu shook her head: "I don't know how to drink."

    She still remembers what happened in the villa last time, and she was wronged by getting drunk.

    "You don't need to drink, just put on a show." Pei Yemu reminded, "We are just ordinary guests, and we have to follow the public."

    Yun Shu then took it, holding the glass in a jade-like hand, blue and white blending, more Like an exquisite work of art, there are more and more vague gazes from all around.

    Interest, covetousness, curiosity—

    such a beauty unexpectedly appeared in Wucheng. Just this figure makes people's heart beat faster, and I don't know which lady it is.

    Pei Yemu turned a blind eye to the probing gaze, and took the position next to Yun Shu for granted, his short black hair was messed up by the wind, and his casual eyes fell on the surroundings, taking a panoramic view of everything.

    Then he explained the situation with the mouth movements of the chat and the person on the headset.

    "The male guest at four o'clock, the one who is chatting with a lady in a red dress, pay more attention to him."

    Dong Bin responded in a low voice and put him on the watch list.

    The smuggling group has set the location here, so they will never be unprepared. The police have arranged people, and the smuggling group will of course arrange to follow them. If the situation is wrong, they will retreat immediately.

    On the second floor by the window, a black figure whose face could not be seen looked at the two of them with a smile on his lips.

    Yun Shu seemed to sense something, turned around and looked up, only to see the empty windows and the waiter who closed the windows.