Princess Heqin who was pushed to reject the marriage contract 101-107

Start from the beginning

    The streets of Dongqing are bustling, surrounded by shops, hawkers yelling, old men with donkey carts rushing, aunts carrying vegetable baskets keep looking around, and there are also students in long gowns traveling together, and most of the people passing by have peaceful smiles on their faces , What a bustling scene.

    Yun Shu stopped in front of this small stall for a while to look curiously, and then wandered around in another shop.

    When she first came to Dongqing, she was looking forward to the opportunity to visit the market, and today her wish finally came true, so Yun Shu was in a very good mood, with a smile in her eyes all the time.

    She stopped in front of a small vendor who was owned by a kind-faced lady.

    When these two customers were shopping in the distance, the aunt noticed it. There was no other reason. She was so touching that many passers-by's eyes quietly fell on her.

    The aunt smiled and said, "Madam, if you don't mind looking at my hairpins, even though they are unsightly things, they were made by my family and me."

    Yun Shu picked up the magnolia hairpin that caught her eye, and it was indeed quite delicate. .

    "Would you like to try it, and I'll put it on for you?" Lin Zizhuo saw the liking in her eyes, and asked in a low voice.

    Yun Shu readily responded, "Okay."

    Lin Zizhuo took the hairpin, picked a suitable angle, and gently placed it on the hairpin. The clear white magnolia made her skin fairer and more beautiful, and below her eyes were those eyes full of autumn water.

    Whenever she casts a dependent gaze, Lin Zizhuo can't help trembling in his heart.

    The aunt said: "This gentleman really loves his wife."

    Yun Shu looked puzzled.

    The aunt smiled and said: "Your eyes can't lie, the gentleman must be the most precious thing to his wife."

    The gentleman looked at his wife with gentle and precious eyes. She hadn't seen such eyes for many years, and she felt a little emotional for a while. .

    Yun Shu was a little shy at what she said.

    The aunt said: "The two must be newlyweds."

    Yun Shu was surprised, and this could be seen.

    The aunt smiled and said: "I have seen a lot, so I will recognize it naturally." She then said kindly, "In that case, I will give this white magnolia hairpin to the two of you. I wish you two grow old together and be united forever."

    Yun Shu Thanks for the blessing, but insisted on giving money.

    The aunt said: "Ma'am, a little thing doesn't cost much, so just treat me as a romantic match with you."

    Yun Shu was about to speak, but was pulled away by Lin Zizhuo, "Thank you, this is a blessing for our husband and wife. Accepted." The

    aunt smiled and looked at the backs of the two, lowered her head, but found a silver ingot in front of her, which was more than enough to buy this stall, she was taken aback.

    When he looked up again, the noble couple had disappeared.

    Yun Shu who was dragged away was a little annoyed, Lin Zizhuo explained softly to make her happy.

    After strolling around for a while, Yun Shu sighed suddenly: "The people here seem to be very happy, and they are completely different from Nan'an."