The Lost Treasure 1-10

Start from the beginning

    Therefore, the relationship between Chizhou and his family is relatively flat.

    At this time, Chi Zhou's disappointed eyes were heavy, and Chi Xian and Chi Xiaoxiao froze instantly.

    "Chizhou, don't blame Xiaoxian, he's just worried about Xiaoxiao." Chi's mother pleaded for Chi Xian.

    "Worried about Xiaoxiao, can you abandon principles by doing things?" Chi Zhou said lightly, "That's my sister, the daughter you gave birth to in October of your mother's pregnancy, not a random stranger on the road."

    Chi's mother was silent, she couldn't help caressing On her own stomach, there used to be a child connected by her blood, and she didn't even know what that child looked like.

    She was in a complicated mood for a while, and she also calmed down.

    Chi Xiaoxiao noticed Chi's mother's movements, and slowly tightened her hands on her knees, and her elder brother's words made her a little sad.

    Chizhou expressed his decision calmly: "I have found out where the child lives, and I will pick her up in two days. You are all ready."

    After finishing speaking, he was ready to go back to the room.

    The company was handed over to Chi Zhou from Chi's father. In order to spare two days later, he had to work overtime to deal with the company's affairs in advance.

    Father Chi called out to stop him, "Chizhou, isn't this a bit too fast?" The

    house is still in chaos, and now that he is brought back, isn't it even more chaotic?

    Chi Zhou and Chi's father looked at each other. If he said that he had any affection for his own sister, it would be a complete joke. He had never seen it before. Where did the affection come from, but she had the same blood as him, which was enough for him to marry her. Take it back.

    "Father, we've missed her for twenty-five years."

    So, it was too late, not too soon.

    The protagonist of the topic is in the distant city B.

    In the elevator, a couple is embracing each other and talking sweetly, and a tightly wrapped person is standing at the corner, who can barely be identified as a woman from the vague body curves.

    Ding—the 17th floor is here.

    The single woman walked out silently, holding a white plastic bag with several boxes of bento in her hand.

    After she walked out, the voice of the couple chatting amplified, and the content became a topic related to the woman just now.     " Ahe

    , who is that person? It's almost May, and she's still wearing tight clothes. Isn't she hot?"

That's it, I wonder if she is a vampire, she can't see the light during the day." The

    girl laughed, "I'm still a vampire, do you expect a beautiful vampire to suck your blood at night?"

    "No, it's just being sucked , I was only sucked blood by the big beauty in front of me." Ah He said with a smile.

    Yun Shu didn't know anything about the conversation in the elevator, and she returned to her residence as usual.

    Turn on the light, and you can see the dim living room at a glance. It was originally a warm arrangement, but due to the carelessness of the owner, many places were covered with dust, making it look a bit bleak.