The Lost Treasure 1-10

Start from the beginning

    "Let's just treat this as nothing ." Did it happen?

    Xiaoxiao is still our family, my sister, and my parents’ daughter, nothing will change.” Life, if we look for her, we might be destroying her life."

    Chi Xian said nicely that he was thinking of his sister whom he had never met, but in fact he wished that she would never come back. Chi Xiaoxiao will definitely be affected by the wrong child.     Chi Xian and Chi Xiaoxiao are about the same age, and they have a very good relationship. He is the one who loves Chi Xiaoxiao the most besides Chi's mother in the family, and he absolutely does not want to see Chi Xiaoxiao being taken away by the returned sister.     Compared with strangers he has never met before, Chi Xiaoxiao's status in his heart is naturally higher.     Chi's mother's sobbing gradually subsided, and a look of hesitation appeared on her face. What the second son said hit her mind. As long as this incident didn't happen in front of her, Xiao Xiao would still be her excellent and caring daughter.     What's more, Mother Chi is worried that Xiaoxiao's parents will take away her well-raised daughter after she recognizes her biological daughter. This is absolutely unacceptable to Mother Chi.

    Perhaps ignoring the matter is the best way to deal with it.

    "Second brother..." Chi Xiaoxiao didn't expect her second brother to come up with such an idea. She vaguely felt that this was incorrect, so she hesitated to speak out.

    "Xiaoxiao don't worry." Chi Xian comforted her, "Parents, mom and brother will take care of everything, you will always be Chi's family."

    Chi Xiaoxiao's beautiful face showed a touch of emotion, the second brother has always loved her so much, she I really didn't want to leave my family, and some words I was going to say were swallowed back.

    Maybe the person who was exchanged was also the same as her.

    As for the growth and family situation of the exchanged child, Chi Xiaoxiao ignored it intentionally or unintentionally. She didn't dare to think about what would happen if the wrong child lived in an unhappy family.

    Chi Xiaoxiao has always known that she is happier than many people of the same age. Her parents will buy her what she wants, her brothers love her, and she will never be short of food and clothing. She travels with her family every year, which is something that ordinary families cannot have. of.

    So after knowing that she was not the biological daughter of the Chi family, Chi Xiaoxiao felt more fear and guilt than sadness.

    Fearful that she would be kicked out of Chi's house, and guilty of robbing other people's lives.

    But she really can't let go of her family.

    "Deal with it?" A low, emotionless voice sounded, "Chi Xian, deliberately ignoring the truth in front of you, is this how you deal with it?"

    A tall figure walked from the entrance, a handsome man with a serious face, His eyes were full of disapproval and disappointment, "I didn't expect you to say such a thing."

    "Brother..." Chi Xian's voice became softer instantly, he pursed his lips, and dared not speak.

    Chi Zhou, as the heir cultivated by Chi's father, is better than blue, with outstanding ability, and the company is thriving in his hands.

    I don't know whether it's because of his own personality or the teaching of Chi's father. Chi Zhou has a straight face since he was a child, and he is not easy to get close to. As he grows older, he becomes more imposing. Talking to Chizhou will make you shudder.