⚡️ Chapter Five ⚡️

"Mikasa!" I exclaim. "I'm glad you're here!"

"All of you, get back." She looks at us over her shoulder. "Let us take care of this."

Just then, many Scouts fly over our heads and start wiping out multiple Titans.

"Ha ha!" Someone laughs in the air near us. "My first ODM kill!"

That person soon falls from the sky after getting his wires shot at by someone else.

"Idiot!" The man responsible of shooting the wires flys right over us. "I told you to fall back!"

'First ODM kill...' I think to myself, then immediately start running to where he fell. 'It has to be Eren! It sounded exactly like him too!'

"Y/n! Wait up!" Connie yells behind me.

Getting closer, I see that I was correct and that it was Eren who fell from the sky.

"Eren!" I exclaim, once I get a lot closer.

He turns around. "Y/n?"

As soon as I reached him, I threw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. "I'm so glad that you're okay!"

"Uh-" He returns the hug in a pathetic way, but he is holding blades right now so I can't blame him too much. "You're glad that I'm okay? You're the one that's been here without ODM gear all night with Titans surrounding you."

I pull away from him. "Well, we had Nanaba, Gelgar, Lynne, and Henning, but...they fought 'til their dying breath..."

"Hey!" Connie exclaims, causing both of us to look at him, as he, Reiner, and Bertolt make their way over to us. "Eren!"

"You guys! I'm glad you're alright!" Eren smiles brightly, but looses it. "What happened, Reiner?"

"A Titan bit down on my arm." He answers and puts his free arm around my shoulders. "Luckily, my Doll here and Christa took care of it for me."

"It was simple first aid..." I reply meekly.

"I'd be in pain, if neither of you did anything though." He pulls me closer to him.

I nod. "I know..." I look at Eren. "Is Armin okay? Please tell me he's okay."

He thankfully nods. "Yeah. He's around here somewhere..."

"Let's go look for him then." I suggest. "I've been so worried about him the entire time."

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

After all the Titan slaying, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertolt, Connie, Sasha, and I are all gathered together near Christa, Hange, and...

"Ymir...I hope you'll be okay..." I mumble, keeping my eyes on the three down in front of us.

"Don't you think Ymir would want you down there too?" Armin asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. She was always going on about how she was going to marry you and Christa." Connie adds. "I mean, good grief. She got a tiny scrape on her finger and wanted either of you to come kiss and wish it away."

I let out a soft chuckle. "As much as she always said that, it's obvious that her love has always been more directed toward Christa. It'd be better if I just stayed back here. If she wakes up and wants me over there, then I will go, but I'm staying right here as of now."

Seeing as there is finally movement down in front of us, I just assume that Ymir is awake now. Especially since Christa started talking.

"As I promised. I'm going to tell you my real name." She said. "My name is Historia Reiss."