that was the first occurrence.

the second occurrence was when she woke up next to her grandmothers grave, covered in dirt and rips at the back of her shirt. The third was when an electric burst of energy erupted from her fingers and accidently killed her older sisters pet hamster.

Her family was completely normal, so why wasn't she?

When she finally came to her parents about it they shunned her, ashamed of the monster that she was becoming...scared of her. Living in London all the time, the family had no nevermore, though she doubts their desision wouldn't of changed. People at nevermore wouldn't know what it physically feels like to be chained ─── but Odette did.

By her own family.

But by at nevermore in his freshman year laid Xavier Thorpe in his bed having nightmares about an angel that sprouted black wings locked in a cage. A girl with red auburn hair, plump lips and midnight eyes that glowed in the night was chained and stuck, never to leave.

She became his muse and his worst nightmare.

Only when his paintings were questioned by his roommate was when he confessed about his dreams, they were so powerful that principle Weems actually investigated. His paintings moving like a map.

When a knock came to the door in Odette's cell she was scared, another experiment, another disgusted look from her mother but instead it was a tall woman, blonde and elegant.nothing like she had ever seen before.

the next thing she remembered was being unchained and the woman was gone.Driven by anger a scream ran through Odette's throat, all the electrical source that had been running through her veins all coming out at once. All she heard was the reactions of all those she had just brutally murdered.

Her escape was the entry to the end of her trauma when she locked eyes with her mother one more time.

except her mother wasn't looking into her eyes, she was looking into the eyes of the angel of death.