There weren't many people that spelt Lasy with an S. Usually it was Lacy, with a C. Lasy never knew why her Mom wanted to change it to an S so badly, but her father had told her multiple times that she'd fought him so hard to have it as an S. So hard that he caved and let his daughters name been seen like lasso rather then anything else.

Lasy never liked it, she hated it even. It wasn't until her Mom died when she was thirteen that she appreciated it. Most people get to live without the fear of loosing their parent so early on, easily when they hadn't know anything. Lasy was a late bloomer, she still hadn't gotten her period and her mom wouldn't even be there to help her through it when she finally did. She died quickly and hadn't suffered to badly, but cancer still put her six feet under and left Lasy and her father rather empty.

It put a wall between the two of them, a grudge. They lost that light, they're happiness left their home. It wasn't long after that when he suggested Lasy go to the school her Mother had, to possibly feel closer to her. Lasy knew that he was just tired of looking at her every day and seeing his dead wife in his daughters eyes, but Lasy felt the same way when she stared at her Dad and knew he'd never be the same way Mom had been. That's when she moved to Nevermore and was welcomed by the rest of the outcast.

Vampires had gone back in Lacy's family for decades. The Ishanvi's were a legacy, the type that got you into secret societies were you skinny dip and drink virgin mojitos. Lasys mother had been a vamp, and while her father wasn't, she'd passed the gene down onto Lasy. As she got older, she developed more into the family curse. She felt more drawn to blood as a human on a diet would junk food. By the time she reach teenage years, human food disgusted her in every single possible way.

Despite being good people, now anyways despite Lasy's ancestors terrible tales that some people still hung over her head, they weren't vegetarians. They did drink human blood, but they never killed to do it. Lasys mother had been a nurse, making it easy for her to get a pint from the blood drives when they'd do them or misplace a blood sample that was actually dropped in her purse. If they were allowed, they'd drink until they physically couldn't breath anymore. But, Lasys mother had taught her early on how to pace herself and how you never get blood through violence from others.

Luckily, after she'd died, Principal Weems had found a blood drive near by that she often times got enough from to keep Lasy feed through out the week. It was easy to access, and they all saw what happened to her when she hadn't had any in a while. Her eyes sunk in and glossed over with a slight red tint, her chest heaving terribly and her body practically pouncing on someone who got so much as a papercut. They kept her safe, and they let her live on her Mom's legacy.

While Lacy did feel safe at Nevermore, that never stopped the empty feeling that rotted away in her heart. Her Mom had been so close to her, such a huge part of her life. She was her mentor, her best friend. Lasy loved her mother so much, not being able to so much as speak to her anymore killer her from the inside out. She was in therapy, but it wasn't the same. Lasy always struggled with vocally expressing how she felt, she'd always been such a shy girl.

That's when she found helpishereforyou.com

It was a site that put you in groups with others that struggled with the same thing you were. Sobriety, eating disorders, self harm, porn addiction, being bullied, loss. You could chat to hundred of people, but if you found one in particularly, a private chat had been waiting. After Lasy, who was just fifteen at the time, put in the chat that she was struggling with her mothers loss still two years later and how her father barley wanted anything to do with her, it caught someone's eye more then anyone else's.

whostyler: hi.

Someone her age, someone who also lost his mom, someone who's Dad was practically the same as hers, someone who was feeling the exact same way she had. Tyler was the answer to every one of her issues, he came into her life and uplifted her. He couldn't bring her Mom back, but he could heal her now that she knew she was not alone. It was the same for him, he felt seen and heard by Lasy after being so silenced to nothing by his own Dad. He wanted to talk about his Mom, he wanted to express his love for her without his Dads glare or him leaving the room.

Lasy was the best thing that had ever happened to Tyler, he believed that.

Lasy put a face to Tyler on an outing day when she pieced multiple things together in order to figure out that he was the boy that destroyed Xavier's mural with a couple townie friends. She thought he was beautiful, so extremely gorgeous and everything she'd pictured him to be. Aside from what he'd done, that was unexpected. But, come a few weeks later when she went to the shop he worked at and saw his friends had been the ones to now be picking on him, that had said plenty that he was the good boy she felt he'd always been.

Tyler had wanted to meet Lasy, he wanted to at least know what she looked like through a photo or a video call. It wasn't that Lacy was insecure, she found herself rather pretty and took great care of her skin and hair. But, she knew that Tyler Galpin was the sheriffs son, that was another thing she pieced together not long after the outing day. It was no secret how much Sheriff Galpin hated Nevermore students, how he'd do anything to see their school fall and the bullied and out casted students within be banished from town.

While she knew Tyler wasn't like that, Lasy couldn't take that risk. Not when he was all she had in this terrible world that didn't know a single thing about how she felt. Not like he did. Not after he, and even if you weren't suppose to say this sort of thing because you're suppose to do it yourself, healed her from years of pain. So, she refused. She told him no pictures, no meeting up, just talking for now. After graduation, Lasy would feel comfortable finally telling him it was her. She was the Lasy that said she spelt it with a C when getting a coffee to go. That it was her this whole time. He didn't like it, but if he got to keep talking to her, it would have to do.

That being said, two and a half years of catching feelings for a girl he couldn't even put a face to caught up with him. For Lasy, who definitely did like Tyler, she at least knew what he looked like. She knew what he was like at work, she could watch him. It was easier for her, but not him. He held on hope for a girl that was nothing but a computer screen, it wasn't a way for anyone to live and they both knew it.

Then Wednesday Addams came to town, and both Lasy and Tyler's secret little world was flipped in multiple directions multiple times.

kylie speaks

back for more? so soon?