part 4 .

In morning

Mom: y/ n get up you are gonna be late for college.
Y/n: mom i don't wanna go to college.
Mom: no you have to go to college no more discussion.
Y/n pov.
I don't wanna go to college after telling so much thing to jungkook. He will definitely going to take revenge on me. I don't even what kind of revenge he is gonna take on me that's why i don't wanna go to college today.

After some time

After getting ready she goes downstairs to have breakfast and she says goodbye to her mom and goes towards her college.

At college

When I enter the college all people where looking at me like I had killed someone.
Then I went towards locker there i met Nancy and we both went towards aur class.

Y/N pov.

When we came inside the class, all the boys and girls started looking at me, but I didn't pay much attention to them and We sat on our seats. Nancy's seat was my seat was ahead of i had to sit alone today When the teacher came, we all greeted him and then the teacher says New student has come in your class,

Teacher: can anyone tell who i If anyone doesn't know then I will tell The news student who has come to our class is BTS
Y/n :who is BTS,why all girls shouting like crazy
Nancy:you don't know about BTS
Y/n :no who is BTS

Teacher:, silence student And welcome the members of BTS.introduce yourself
Jimin:hii guys my name is park Jimin you can call me Jimin.
(Girl shouting)

Suga :i guys my name is min yoongi you can call me Suga
(Girl shouting)

J-hope :you are my hope i am your hope i am j-hope, hope right here
(Girl shouting)

Jin:i am world-wide handsome you know
(Girl shouting)
Teahyung:hii guys i am v and i am a good boy
(Girl shouting)

RM::hii guys i am leader of this group kimnamjoon call me rm
(Girl shouting)
Y/n: why is this in my class how can this be in my class why i have such bad luck what should i do now should i say sorry to jungkoook But why should I say sorry when it is not my fault.

Nancy:y/n why do I feel like Jungkook come in this class because of you because its stream is arts maybe it's because of you here in this class because jungkook never came in this class before.

Y/n:What are you saying, his stream is arts you are saying that he has come to this class because of me, no, what should I do now, tell me Nancy, what should I do now.

Nancy: y/n I told you to stand with me, don't go, you did not listen to me, whatever is happening now is your own fault.

Y/n:Why are you shouting at me, what wrong did I do, I helped my friend.

Nancy:I didn't say that you did something wrong by helping your friend but you should have thought once that who is next I also told you about Jungkook how every boy in college is afraid of him and And yesterday you know what you said to jungkook.

Y/n:Nancy at that time I kept on speaking whatever came out of my mouth but I didn't want to say, you know that I never say anything to anyone but that,jungkook had crossed his limits.

Nancy:Just shut up now, if Jungkook overhears your words even by mistake, you are gone, so keep your mouth shut.

Jungkook pov

When I woke up, I thought that I would take revenge from that girl, so I changed my subject arts stream to medical stream  because that girl also studies in the same stream medical,  I asked jimin to get all his information and came to know that her name is Y/n,i and she lives with her parents then afterwards We all reached college then we went to our class then sir asked us to introduce ourselves then we all introduced ourselves one by one then when my turn came I introduced myself But my eyes were looking for only one person and that was y/n I looked at the whole class carefully but I could not find the y/n anywhere. Then when I looked at the second last desk then there was a girl sitting on the desk with her head down. when she raised her head she is y/n.When she saw me she had a look of fear on her face. And she quickly turned her face to the other side, then sir told everyone where to sit But I go to sit desk next to y/n.

Y/n: why is it coming here don't come here don't come here.sir it can't sit here because a friend of mine sits here

Sir:Doesn't it mean that this place belongs to her remove your bag side y/n.

Y/n: okey sir
Then Jungkook sat down with y/n on Next desk
Jungkook:you know who i am whether or not

Y/n:i i i.....don't know

Jungkook,:If you don't know me then why are you stummering.

Teacher:jungkook don't distrub other student

Jungkook:okey sir

Y/n:look what you want

Jungkook:Why do you have so much attitude When the whole college is scared of me but you are the only one who is not scared of me

Y/n:Look Jungkook, what I did yesterday was because you beat my friend.I had no intention to abuse you.forget what happened yesterday ok

Jungkook:How easily you said forget things but you know maybe you don't even know me very well that I don't forgot thing quickly and And I never forget my insult and I felt insulted because of you, but you didn't even say sorry.If you had said sorry to me then, who knows, I would have forgiven you, but you didn't..

Y/n: Look first thing I didn't do any mistake then why would I say sorry to you it was your mistake you should say sorry to Jackson because you know today he is in the hospital because of you If you had not beaten him so much yesterday, today he would have been here in class..

Jungkook:You don't think you talk too much you're telling me I should apologise Perhaps your friend has not told you that when a news student comes, what do I do to it and you are the one who insulted me.So you think I will leave you easily.

Y/n What have I done to you that you will not leave me I insulted you because of this you call him an insult,Because I had no intention to insult you, and I don't think I insulted you.If you call such a small thing an insult, then you are so mad, if you take my opinion, then you should see a doctor because you have a problem with your head

Jungkook,:I am talking to you nicely that doesn't mean you can cross the line. Don't make me angry ok because you know what I do when I get angry Now you just see what I do with you, you have made me so angry, so much anger that no one has ever made me angry, no one has ever talked to me so rudely, but you did.

Y/n: oh please ......

Teacher:y/n and jungkook I've been watching you both since then Talking Talking Get out of the class now

Y/n:but sir it's not my fault
Teacher;I don't want to hear any excuses, get out of the class now, both of you.
Y/n and jk: yes sir

Jungkook and y/n get kicked out of class

Y/n:Today I was thrown out of class for the first time because of you

Jungkook: what did you say you got out class because of me you used to talk to me too i wasn't the one who was talking to you

Y/n:look jungkook don't bother me

A/u : i hope you are all loving this story and thank you for reading this story 💜💜💜💜.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on this story.😘😘