Part 2

In the morning
Y/n's sleep is disturbed in the morning at 7:00 am due to the alarm and She makes her bed as soon as she wakes up and then goes to freshen up. After freshening up she starts getting ready for college.
After getting ready she does her light makeup.Then coming out of the room, she wishes good morning to his mother.

Y/n : good morning mom

Mother: Where are you preparing to go by waking up so early today?

Y/n: mam today i am going to college early that's why i got up early,

mother:Why do you have to leave early today, is there anything special?

Y/n:Today I have extra classes and all our friends have decided that we will go to the mall after all the classes are over.

Mother:Ok plan is good for you to go to the mall but take care of your studies too.

At college

Y/n after arriving college she was going towards her locker when someone was calling her name from behind when she turns back she sees Nancy running towards her.

Y/N: nancy slow down or else you will fall and why are you in such a hurry.

Nancy:i'm in hurry so that i can go to class with you.And you friend we are going to the mall after college that I will not leave you even if yoi forgot

Y/n:I know we have to go to the Mall after college, but where are Teahyun and Jackson?

Nancy: They have gone towards their class. Let us also go to our class, otherwise the professor will get angry.

After class
Y/n : nancy,where is teahyun and jakshon
they said they will wait for us

Nancy:yes they must be waiting for us in the canteen.

Y/n:Ha so what are we doing let's go to the canteen

Nancy: let go

Y/n pov

When we were in the way of canteen we heard the sound of students gossiping about the fight going on in the canteen.when we went inside the canteen  what we saw we were absolutely shocked  jungkook who was beating up jackson I was so angry that how dare he beat my friend. I was going to stop them when Nancy stopped me.

Nancy:where do you think  you are going .

Y/n:i am going to stop that brat  from beating jackson.

Nancy: you cannot do anything.If you did anything then you will be his next target.So just stay quiet and stand here with me.

Y/n: Have you gone mad!!!... he is beating our friend and you are telling me to stay quiet. What kind of friend are you we should help him otherwise he will kill our friend .

Others pov

Jungkook was beating jackson when someone start shouting on jungkook  when jungkook looked back there was a girl who was angry.

Y/n:stop it!!!
how dare you beat my friend who do you think you are.how can you beat someone like that don't you have any heart.

JUNGKOOK: Who are you to tell me who to beat and who doesn't I have never seen you in college before,  are you new  student That's why you don't know anything about me I'm telling you there's still time to go back to where you were ! jungkook said