Part 3

no one pov
When y/n was going to her home then the boys blocked her way and said you are so beautiful let's go somewhere let's have fun I will not do any harm to you just you must have obeyed my wish y/n started saying look If did you do anything wrong I will call the police.And a boy started saying do whatever you want to do but you are mine today only and started raising his hand towards her y/n started shouting help me Help me plz but there was no one there to listen to her, the boy was about to put his hand on y/n's face when someone caught hold of his hand, he saw a boy standing there and twisted his hand and said don't touch this girl go away otherwise you will not escape from my hand then those 2 boys started saying we are leaving we are leaving,When she saw the boy coming to her, she started thinking that he studies in my college and even then maybe he was Jungkook friend.
Jimin: Are you okey

Y/n: yes i'm fine thanks to save me from those boys If you don't come at the right time, I don't know what these boys would do with me

Jimin:It's ok by the way where were you going.

Y/n: i was going to my house

Jimin: Come on I'll drop you I'm going that way too

Y/n :no it's okay i'll go by myself .

Jimin::you consider me as your friend Come on,have a sitI'll drop you home .

Y/n: thanks by the way what your name

Jimin: my name is park jimin you can call me jimin and your name is y/n right

Y/n: yes but how do you know my name?????...

Jimin:: don't mind but everyone in college knows your name and you know why

Y/n: yes because of what happened in college But I didn't do anything intentionally, Jungkook had beat my friend so how can i keep quiet Jungkook was fighting over such a small thing ,

Jimin:But you should have thought before you spoke, what to say, you don't know how Jungkook.now you're his target you know If you agree with my opinion, then you should say sorry to Jungkook.

Y/n:But why should I apologize, I haven't done anything wrong,why should I apologise the one who should apologize is Jungkook. Jungkook should sorry to jackson.

Jimin:Look, I am telling you as a friend that you should say sorry to jungkook Who knows, he might forgive you if you say sorry to Jungkook.
.
Y/n:Thank you for giving me opinion but I will not say sorry to Jungkook.

Jimin:I have given you my opinion, the rest is your choice. come sit my car i drop you

Y/n:thanks
Y/N REACHED HOME

Y/n: once agian Thank you jimim for helping me

Jimin: No problem take my number you can call me anytime if you have any problem.

Y/n:ok jimin

Jimin:ok i will go my friend waiting for me bye!!!!......

Y/n pov
Today Jimin saved me from the goons maybe it's not like Jungkook And I love that it's not at all like jungkook who just keeps beating people.Jimin asked me to sit in his car, I will drop you to your house At first I was uncomfortable then he said don't be afraid you can consider me as your friend.Then my fear subsided a bit and I said yes to sit in his car then he dropped me and then he went to his friend.I came home, first I opened my uniform, washed my hands and face and sat on the bed thinking what would happen to me tomorrow.was jimin teahyun nancy telling the truth Am I Jungkook's new target boy, the girls were all telling the truth What shall I do now, I do not understand anything, should I do what jimin said But it's not my fault why should I apologize Whatever will happen will be seen, just forget this thing And then I fell asleep thinking what would happen tomorrow.

Jungkook pov
When I was beating that boy, then I heard a voice,Now when I looked back, there was a girl there who I don't know what she said, leave it, why are you beating him without reason?I Told her to stay where she was otherwise it would not be good for you But she was not even listening to me, from there she is telling me that why are you killing, you are mad, you have a bad mind, so I also got angry, so I also said that look, you do not know that Who I am maybe you are a new student that's why you don't know anything about me You don't know this college is mine, I can push you out of this college anytime, it didn't make any sense from there she started saying whatever you want to do, I am not afraid of you, i was about to go near when my friends stopped me said she is a new student, she would not know anything about you. and then i went with my friends but i was so angry on her I thought this would be my second target And I'll hurt it so much that she'll regret saying that to me that day.

Jimin::you know who i got!!! Said excitement

J-hope:Why are you talking so excited, who did you meet?

Teahyung:You react like you have found a big celebrity

Jimin:more than celebrity

J-hope: who

Jimin::guess ???..

Jin:Now you will tell that we should go from here

Jungkook:Now you will tell who was found

Jimin::ok ok ok i tell you, guys do you remember that girl who was badmouthing jungkook in the canteen I found her some boys were troubling her so I helped her and now she is my friend.

Suga:You helped the one who called
Jungkook so bad.

Rm:what are you talking about suga you don't know our rules do we even bother people but that doesn't mean we leave the girl alone with that boy Jimin did it right by helping her Anyone else in our place would have done the same.

Jungkook:hyung how can you say like this she insulted me so much that then she said she doesn't know me and yes she didn't even take my name properly How to leave that girl I will never forget my insult that girl did Yes, if that girl herself comes and apologizes to me, then who knows, I will forgive her. but if that girl won't do that then you have seen how bad I can be .

Jimin:Then she came in your dreams and apologized you because in real life she is never going to apologize to you and yes I told her that you apologize to jungkook But she says I didn't do anything wrong so why should I apologize and The funniest thing is that she says jungkook should apologize to Jackson
.
Jungkook:She'd say I should apologize to Jackson Where did she get the courage to tell you all this about me?She is not afraid of me, the whole college is afraid of me and that girl.shhh.....

Jin says j-hope

Finally there is someone who is going to change The jungkook

Jungkook:what did you say!!!..In angry tone

Jin: nothing.

Please vote for this story and comment your thoughts about this story 😊😊