Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)

Start from the beginning

Leafa: Hoo boy, those two are a couple. Let's go and kill'em.

(Y/N): You got it.

That's when the brown-haired dude summons out two red portals and fires out fire balls at you and Leafa.

That's when the ring on your right hand starts glowing red as all of the fireballs that were sent to attack you and Leafa immediately disappeared along with the couple's mana.

(Y/N): Sorry, friends.

The ring that you equipped is called the Ring of Nullification. The ring's power is to disable the opponent's magical attacks for one minute, you only use it when it's necessary.

Both the lovers were helpless until Leafa lifts the two lovers using her Psychokinesis skill from her right hand as she forms an evil smirk and said...

Leafa: Say goodbye!

Leafa closes her right fist and then the couple were blown up instantly in a one-shot kill.

Leafa: Hmph, dirty fireworks!

-Outside the Real World-

Takuma: Hahaha! My juniors are strongest then you two lovers! MMOs aren't mere games! Have you learned your lesson, normies?!

(Y/N): Sheesh dude, keep it down, you're hurting my ears for a bit.

Takuma: Ah, sorry bout that, man.

(Y/N): It's all good.

Suguha: Ahahaha, oh you two~

Outside in the real world, you were having a voice chat with Takuma and Suguha through Discord.

The three of you were good friends in Cross Reverie in-game. They were forming some good friendships, had funny conversations, and watched memes and movies through Discord, and such.

From the beginning during your introduction to Cross Reverie, Suguha introduces you to Takuma and was a bit distrustful towards you upon meeting a new friend.

You then asked Suguha about him and she tells you about his sad backstory that he became a shut-in because of feeling the betrayal of friendship in his younger years and having no friends which made you feel pity for him. Plus, Suguha was the first to make a sincere and legitimate friendship with Takuma through in-game and Discord in Cross Reverie.

Later on, you slowly start to form a friendship with Takuma like Suguha did to him so he'll have to know what true friendship feels like to have that he never had in his life.

Backstory aside, (Y/N), Takuma, and Suguha continued playing Cross Reverie for a bit until you looked at the clock and it was now 9:30 PM.

(Y/N): Hey Sugu, it's almost ten o'clock. We should get some sleep soon tomorrow for school.