1 - Family

For as long as they could remember, the Shin and Hwang families had a huge bond of friendship, but that didn't mean that Shin Ryujin and Hwang Yeji were exactly friends.

Since generations before both families had business and unions, almost all the time they had dinners and celebrations in which the other family could not miss, but today was a more special day for both sides.... Today was the 18th birthday of their two daughters.

Yeji and Ryujin were born on the same day, under different circumstances everyone would have believed that they could be best friends and get along well, they had many things in common regarding their families and their lives, but they were two different personalities...

On the one hand Shin Ryujin, who had been born hours before Yeji, was a different girl. And we put it in that term because she was born with a condition that despite being strange, did not cause repulsion but on the contrary, many girls were willing to enjoy it, because the girl was extremely attractive.

Short dark hair, a perfect shaped face and although she was a girl, she was very strong, her condition had trapped her in a man's body, but this was to the liking of many.

Ryujin was intersexual and although in her childhood she once suffered from rejection by some boys, now that she had grown up enough, she had become a self-confident girl. She was a womanizer and liked to have girls at her feet, although it didn't take much effort, it was something innate in her being.

At this moment she was finishing her studies in a prestigious school, she was about to graduate and she had thought that after that she would go to the United States to study in one of the best universities, a career in administration... But... This was not what she wanted.

Ryujin had other plans, she had a rock band at school and what she wanted to study was music and do what she was passionate about. But her father would not let her. Because after all, she was an only child and had to continue with the family business.

On the other hand, there was Yeji... Who pretended in front of her parents, to be a normal girl, well behaved and very studious, but that was really an appearance that she wanted to show to them so they would not know the real Yeji.

A rebellious and heartless girl who liked to play with boys, although she had not slept with any, still remained a virgin, the cheerleader leader of the soccer team, managed to keep anyone drooling over her.

With light brown hair down to her waist, dark feline eyes that made her stand out from any other girl and a slender, toned and delicate body, Yeji was one of the most popular girls in school.

School where Ryujin also studied, both in the same grade, they saw each other almost every day, apart from the times when their families made some stupid dinner, to celebrate the closing of some business.

Yeji smiled at the sight of her best friends shaking hands with them from a table in the cafeteria and headed that way, not noticing who was watching her carefully. The chocolate-haired girl didn't see what made her stumble and almost fall to the ground, but arms managed to break her fall.

"Gotcha, kitten..." Yeji could recognize that voice wherever she went, that annoying voice that tormented her and followed her everywhere, she rolled her eyes and drastically turned away from the short-haired who was looking at her with a devilish grin.

"Get out of my way!" She answered her, but Ryujin just folded her arms and stood there, in the middle of the road.

"You get out of my way..." She replied laughingly. Yeji tried to pass her but Ryujin grabbed her arm before she could keep walking.