You Wanna Do What? P.1

[ Nsfw/fluff // medium longish ]

Hope yall dont mind this change in pace!

Dating Rick Sanchez was a whole ass chore. An enjoyable one, but a chore nonetheless. That man was a handful. You often found yourself unable to maintain his pace. Especially in the bedroom. Your face was constantly mashed into a sweaty deflated pillow, muffling your voice while a little somebody focused all his aggressive sexual energy towards you almost every night. You two were only able to fuck when the house was empty, due to how unreasonably disruptive you guys were. When it wasn't, Rick was pretty much always obligated to keep you silent. Deep kisses, a hand over the mouth, or just outright telling you to shut the fuck up.

Rick wasn’t solely aggressive however. He could be soft too. He always made sure you were enjoying yourself, and never too uncomfortable. Even though you still really loved when he was violent. It felt good, real good. But your body could only take so much. It was hard keeping up. His unbelievable stamina was a blessing and a curse, it made your nights extra enjoyable, but your mornings all the more agonizing. Being the bottom was growing tiresome…

Rick stood alongside himself occupying the kitchen of a decent hotel you two were staying at in a neighboring galaxy. Just for a few days. Space Beth suggested it. She figured it would be best for the both of you to have some time alone. That or she just really wanted Rick to fuck off somewhere else for a few days. Or weeks perhaps.
You made your entrance looking for him. It was late, around 7pm. He was clothed in a messy white T-shirt with blue checkered boxers. Slowly your arms tightly bind around the older man's waist, resting your head against his back, listening to the slow expansion and retraction of his lungs.

Rick set a now empty glass of bourbon on top the counter after an exhale, turning his head slightly letting you know you had his attention.

" What’s up?" He gently asked.

Now, you sort of had difficulties just outright telling him you were in the mood. Most often than not he was the one who initiated sex, definitely the more assertive one between you two. So you could only whine in response, further forcing your bodies to connect.
Rick made a full rotation to meet your face leaning back on the counter, allowing you to keep your hold on his semi small midriff. He gave you a playful grin, curious at your sudden affection.

" What?" He repeated, resting a hand on your head, he liked the tease.

Maybe a further physical approach would get the message across more clearly. So you brushed your fingers at the waist band on his boxers. Tugging it back, gently releasing it to hear the snap of the elastic.

Rick raised a brow before defaulting back to a lazy smirk.
"Oh what? You're horny?"
He teased biting his lip a bit, his hands now wandering themselves.
You shrugged, smiling a bit.

happy he was now on the same page. You give him a nod, still nervous.
" Yeah but, I kinda wanted to try something else. Like something…new…? I don’t know,"
You shrugged, now embarrassed that you were even bringing it up in the first place. You felt you lacked the confidence.

" Oh? You wanna try something different? I-Ive got a few things I've been wanting to try with you actually- " He got rather excited leaning forward, now far more interested in your proposition.

You were relieved he was at least excited about a freshly presented opportunity. He was pretty comfortable with his sexuality and pretty open to try almost anything. He did a lot with you, and a lot for you. There wasn’t much he wouldn’t be willing to attempt at least once. But you were more afraid of him not taking you seriously.