- T shots -

[ x Trans male // Fluff / short ]
-

For a few weeks you had been bunking with the Smith family, you were an old friend of Rick's, and had known him for about a year, the two of you met at an apocalypse party, he gave you a ride home in exchange for drugs.

The two of you built up a small relationship as he had become your dealer. You unfortunately were in a poor place and needed any support you could reach. Rick was the only person you knew. You regrettably were afraid to contact him, but it was life or death.

Plus the dynamic between the both of you was sensitive. You often found yourself getting intimate with him when you both were intoxicated, only making out however you refused to let it go any further. He was aware of quite a bit about you.
But not everything, for example your transition.

You were alone in a borrowed bedroom
trying to man the fuck up and take your shot, you were trembling horribly, and breathing heavy. You were already on edge, so close to piercing the skin when-

" [Y-Y/N] ! We- "

" Rick are you fuckin kidding me?! Why don't you knock! "

You shouted immediately pulling the surynge away from your stomach a few beads of tears sprouting.

" Go away! "

He read the room and softened.

" What's wrong? Why the fuck are you crying? "

" Shut up. I'm not crying I just-
I hate needles ok?.... C.....could you help me?..."
Y

ou regrettably begged terrified.

" Alright alright, calm down... Jeez. "

He rolled his eyes making his way closer to you kneeling to your level handling the syringe.

" Wh-whaUUts* this for? "

" Nothing can you just please help? "

You frowned.

He rolled his eyes, glancing the room taking a peek and the small vile next to a bag filled with more medical stuff, scanning the label.

" Testosterone hm? "

He raised a brow before flicking the needle.

You stay silent looking away from the action.

Rick lifts your shirt up slightly taking a small pitch of your belly fat. You blushed madly at him touching your mid drift.

" Y-y-you dont gotta be embarrassed, so.... What? Do you have a testosterone deficiency?... Or are you? ... "

" Trans? "

He continued.

You paused for a moment.

" ....... Yeah. "

Rick pierced the needle into your skin draining the contents.

You kept your eyes occupied till it was over.

" I know it's non of my business but, how come you never mentioned it. "
He shrugged keeping focus.

" Didn't seem like something worth mentioning, cus it's something I never really wanted to mention.... I want people to see me as a dude not a trans dude... I mean obviously I am but I don't want people to constantly see me as just a women transitioning to a man... I just want to be a man.... And I know I should be proud to be trans. But that's just not what I'm want... Plus I didn't know if you'd be.... ok with that. "
You shrugged back.

" Well what you do with your body is entirely uURp* to you, I mean ive modified my body many times. Who cares what people think of you, we're all gOnna* die eventually who gives a fuck what you do in the mean time. "

To a certain extent you loved hearing Rick rant about the very meaning of life or whatever. Some days it would give you existential dread, and others it gave you a grounded sence of comfortability.

The needle had finished draining and you bearly noticed.

" Alright, there you go. "

He signed disposing of said needle and standing up right with a deep exhale.

You stick a bandaid to you skin and pulled your shirt back down.

" You think you could help me with these?... Or I mean keep helping me, ive only gotta do it once every month now so... "

" Y-yeah sure whatever. "

He said before taking a seat next to you.

You shoot him a sweet greatful smile.

" Thanks again Rick, "
You loved teasing him.

His face buzzes red.

" Yeah whatever... "
He gives your head an aggressive rub on the temple like you're a dog, as his sipped his flask.

" Alright- enough. "
You shoo him fixing your hair.

The two of you did love teasing one other. You both would flirt, find yourselves making out in the garage. However the two of you kinda made a silent agreement to not get in a relationship with one another. Both of you fumbled out of intense connections before hand. Plus getting too attached was off limits... Regardless, it might be too late for that.

Rick leaned down to give you a kiss on the cheek.

" To be honest it is refreshing knowing new things about you... "

" Ok weirdo.... I'm honestly so fuckin relived you're ok with it... "
You gently leaning on him.

" Again, what you do with your body is your choice. Non of that shit matters to me, I'm more worried about myself yeah know? Plus... I like you the way you are so,,,, and I'm down to fuck anything really... "
He shrugged.

" Good to know you give a shit "
You said kissing his cheek back.

" Fuck oOF*, I'm trying to be emotionally vulnerable here y-y-youre ruining it-"

You wrap an arm around his waist into a tight squeeze.
" And I appreciate it ... I kinda just wanna chill here... "

Rick shivered at your touch, but slowly melts into it.
" Alright bet-"
He falls back on to the bed tugging you with him. You chuckle and accompany the man.

The rest of the night you both just had deep conversations about life and the universe. You loved hearing him talk, you loved listening to him go on long uninterrupted tangents.

Rick and you talked and talked and talked, falling asleep in the process. You found yourself curled up in his armpit, while the rest of his arm wrap around your back. You took a small doses of his aroma, he smelt like cheap colonge, whatever the fuck was in his flask, and a hint of lavender, kinda like an old lady's house, or a storage garage.

You had never felt more comfortable, as much as you hated it.... You had fallen. You could feel Rick resting his chin on your head, telling you he most likely did too.