𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓘

Начните с самого начала

Ah yes, Ymir and her dream of getting married together. It was always a source of amusement for us. Whether it was a weird dream or something undeniably cute, I could never quite decide.

" I'm really glad to see you again, Stella. After all, you are one of the only people I can trust". Krista said with a sigh of relief, her voice tinged with vulnerability.

Since that catastrophic night when we were kidnapped, Krista had confided in me a lot about her family and her struggles. I knew there were still secrets she kept hidden, but it wasn't my place to pry or force her to tell me. Our friendship was built on trust, and I would honor that.

I could understand her pain of not feeling accepted anywhere or the cruelty of having people around you telling you that you shouldn't exist. It reminded me of my own experiences with my aunt and uncle, who had tried to make us feel inferior on numerous occasions.

Suddenly, Connie's voice broke the tense silence, grabbing everyone's attention. Ymir, still with her arm around my shoulders, looked at him with a hint of doubt in her eyes.

" Your plan was a success ! Everyone ! That Titan's an Aberrant that slaughters other Titans ! It's not even interested in attacking humans !". Connie stated, his voice filled with excitement.

" We'd... use the Titan ?". One man asked in disbelief, his eyes wide with uncertainty.

" You'd rely on a Titan's help ? That's more delusional than any dream !". Jean exclaimed, his voice laced with skepticism.

" It's not a dream. I don't care if it's an Aberrant or whatever. Just let it rampage here for as long as possible. Realistically, that's our best option for survival". Mikasa explained firmly, her eyes fixed on the chaotic scene unfolding outside.

The Aberrant Titan continued to fight against the other Titans, its powerful strikes sending shockwaves through the air. 

" It's okay. That Titan's stronger than average. They can't take over the building while it's rampaging outside". Connie said, hoping to reassure the gathered soldiers.

Reiner, his brows furrowed with curiosity, turned to Connie and asked," How do you know about that Titan ?".

I frowned at Reiner's question," Probably not much, Rey". I replied, feeling a tinge of unease creeping into my voice.

Connie nodded, his eyes filled with determination," Yeah, and shouldn't we discuss that after we're safe ?".

" True that. Let's get out of here alive first". Reiner replied, his voice tinged with urgency.

Then Jean and several soldiers emerged from a storage room, carrying boxes in their arms. They carefully set the boxes down on the floor, revealing rifles and supplies marked with the emblem of the Military Police.

" We found some ! They're Military Police supplies, though they're covered in dust... Will these bullets be enough ? Do these guns even work against the Titans in the first place ?". Jean voiced his concerns, his tone a mix of hope and doubt.

" It's better than nothing. Even if there are still seven 3- to 4-meter class Titans in the supply room, blinding them all at once isn't impossible with this much firepower". Mikasa explained, her eyes scanning the room.

Armin stepped forward, taking charge of the situation," First, we'll use the lift to lower a large number of people into the center of the chamber. Next, they'll fire directly into the faces of all eight Titans at once. We'll blind them. The next instance will decide everything".

Armin's voice carried a mix of determination and uncertainty as he continued to explain the plan," Eight other people hiding near the ceiling will swoop down to attack their weak spots while they're blind. In other words, if we follow this plan, we'll be gambling everything on this single attack".