- 6 -

______

______

Epilogue
______

When it came to living together, the puzzle pieces appeared to fall into place. Jimin and Myung settled in quickly, and Jeongguk quickly became used to their company. Jeongguk's flat had enough space for everyone. With a guest room, Jimin and Myung made themselves at home. Jimin assured him they were both comfortable sleeping in the same room. After all, they had always slept next to each other before. This was what was most appropriate for Jeongguk and Jimin. At this point, they had barely started dating.

Jeongguk respected this and has spent as much time with both of them as he could until now and as his working hours allow. Since he is employed by a large company, he is only required to work on weekends once every few weeks. This means once Jimin gets a job, they will have both weekends off. It would be perfect.

In the evenings, Jeongguk would just grab his laptop and start writing everything that came into his head. Jimin would peek at the screen out of curiosity, but Jeongguk would often hide it, so Jimin has yet to see what Jeongguk is writing about. He has been quite secretive about it, which makes Jimin even more curious.

Jimin decided to let it be for now and search for a job in the meantime, which is anything but easy. Well, Jeongguk assured him just last week when Jimin insisted he wanted to get a job that in this city hybrids aren't seen as something negative. They are mostly treated like any other human being out there, causing Jimin to breathe out in relief.

They even played indoor bowling once with empty bottles on a rainy day, having fun until competitiveness spread among the adults and caused Jimin to say, "I must warn you, I won't go easy on you this time."

That day they had lots of fun, just like a family that has been together for years. This kind of fun and cheerful atmosphere, not having to live in danger made Jimin's personality blossom around Jeongguk and brought them all closer together.

"Here's your tea," Jeongguk speaks up, seemingly interrupting Jimin's train of thoughts, fox ears perking up as Jeongguk steps outside on the balcony where Jimin is currently leaning against the railing in a thick winter jumper he got from Jeongguk. The last sun rays break through the thick cloud cover and radiate some warmth in the cold autumn weather. Seeing Jimin standing there, Jeongguk wants to wrap his arms around him and bury his face in his hair. "I hope you haven't been standing out in the cold this whole time."

"How do you know I like tea?" Jimin turns to face Jeongguk, his hands grabbing the steaming hot cup of tea from his hands. He takes a sip, humming at the sweet savour that touches his tongue. It's peach tea. There's no doubt Jimin already loves it.

"I remember saying you have a sweet tooth and you have secretly been stealing the chocolate away in the cupboard, thinking I wouldn't notice." Jeongguk chuckles, making Jimin blush. "You seem to like the taste, I'm glad."