𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

Soon enough, the door opened and walked in the room  was the Golden Boy himself stumbling for a moment before catching himself and smiling sheepishly. In tow was the Black Misfit, walking in modesty but her eyes was observing everyone.   

"Good afternoon, everyone." Harry greeted, stumbling on his feet while climbing the platform. His sister caught him a bit before standing straight side-by-side.

The Knights of Aurora Borealis greeted the two with their own greetings and turning all their attention to the tiny teachers.

"How is everyone?" Calypso asked, her voice void of emotions like the usual, her seemingly slate-grey eyes skimming the whole room. 

Again, the Knights gave their own response. Calypso nodded in acknowledgement.

"If you er- haven't heard, the attack during quidditch was a near death experience for me and especially for Cedric." Harry began, his arms folding across his chest. "We're discussed about dementors with Professor's Black and Lupin a day ago and we are informed that they are the foulest creature on earth."

He turned to his sister who took the stage, not wanting to be told twice, then she spoke with an affirmative tone. "As you witnessed a few days ago, the effects of these creatures are very dark. They are known to suck deprive you from the positivity in our life. That includes out soul."

She continued after a pause. "There is a spell to counter these creatures. The Patronus charm translated to Latin which is "I await a guardian." Yes, our Patronus is practically our guardians."

The students listened attentively, letting Calypso's smooth voice teach them.

"To produce a Patronus, we must need a happy memory," Harry said, stepping up. "If you have a strong happy memory, it will take a corporeal form – for example."

He pulled out his wand and waved it around in the air. The tip of his wand burst glowed in white as a mighty phoenix out the tip of his wand. Its light enveloped the room just as it circled Harry and standing beside him before disappearing with a bow.

The room erupted in sea of applause.

"It's okay to have incorporeal as long as it can save you from getting you soul sucked." Calypsos said, after the noise ceased. "And that is why we're here to teach you."

For the next 30 mins, the room was filled with wisp of blue and white, some taking shape, and some being shaped. Hermione immediately got her Patronus to form an otter just in time for a bright dragon to swoop in, produced by the one and only Draco Malfoy who was flabbergast that his guardian was an opal eyed beast playing with an otter.

Calypso smiled to herself as she helped Ginny with her wand movement when a burst of light passed her eyes to see two magpies flying past her. She looked over her shoulder to see Fred and George giving each other a high five. Good for them.

"I got it, Thanks, Lili." Ginny said with a determined look on her face.

Now that Ginny said it. She never knew how her nickname began. She started off as 'Callie'. Now that she thinks about it...

Calypso was walking to her 4th year  DADA class. Her last class which was Herbology was decent. Her partner, Longbottom was more advanced than her. She appreciate his help. Which she wouldn't voice. That doesn't mean she's  excited for DADA, professor Moody made her feel skeptical. Maybe it was her trust issues. He made her  best acquaintance uncomfortable. 

Her attention shifted from her thoughts when someone came barreling to her face. In front of her was her god-brother Harry who was look ecstatic. His hair was all over the place revealing his lightning scar that was scattered all over his forehead. Oddly, his emerald green eyes shone too brightly for her taste.