The night had fallen and I was waiting in the living room for her to get dressed up so that we could leave for the club. Sounded wild? Well typical Ashley's Idea. The bathroom door was locked from inside and I didn't have the patience to be standing in a messy room because apparently she had thrown five different outfits all over my bed and I wasn't allowed to ruin any of those.

I breathed as I put my hand in my pockets. I didn't have those funky ass clothes, so all I was wearing was a black shirt tucked in my usual black pants. My boots were shining as if they were the surface of the new car. I loved it. I smiled and just then Ashley called my name. I rolled my eyes as I made my inside the room.

"Wha.." I pushed the door open and my words halted when I saw her. The white shimmery fabric of her silk dress hugged her body. Her waist length hair were blow dried, framing her face. She leaned down as she put one of her feet on the bed. Her dress hardly covered those thighs. It stopped just in the middle. She looked up and I saw her face.

My heart did a little dance in my chest. She had put on her bold red lipstick. Her long lashed curled and bold. Her cheekbones highlighted with the bronze and pink. Her eyes looked as if they were that of a prey. The white line in her eyes did it for me. She knew exactly what she was doing. Every single minute she spent on dressing up was worth it.

"Alex stop staring at me like that!" She exclaimed as she started clearing up the bed. "Please get me the perfume, it's laying probably on the shelf of the other room." She said casually. Oh how in love I was. I eyes her every move.

"Which perfume?" I asked.

"The one Elena gave me." She smiled. "You'd not stop smelling me all night I swear. It's such a beautiful perfume." She smiled as she stuffed her closet with her clothes and shutting it.

"If given a chance peach, I can do that without you wearing that thing." I raised a brow and she just gave me one of those 'Don't start now' Look.
I smiled. "The hotel is almost a thirty minute drive from here." Let's hurry up because I am pretty sure we'd be wanting a lot more time tonight. My second brain was impatient than ever.
.
.
.
.
"I didn't knew they all were going to be here." I passed an apologetic look to Ashley. I noticed how she shivered as we entered the club. I put my hand on her back and fuck the backless dress didn't help. I felt her spine flex under my touch and our eyes met. The slightest touch was lighting up the fire inside me.

We walked upstairs ignoring the cheering crowd and all the eyes that turned towards us. Ashley smiled suddenly and she ran forward towards a tall brunette. She was odd, her feet had converse instead of heels, she wore a comfortable street style outfit than the wild clubbing dresses. I scanned her mates and fortunate for us, there was none.

Ashley hugged the girl and I smiled seeing her happy smile. I walked to her side and stood there waiting for them to do all the small talk before the brunette turned to me and gave me an up and down. "You must be Alex, right? " She asked and I frowned but couldn't help but nod my head. She sighed.

I looked at Ashley who just smiled. "This is a friend of mine, an editor and a writer as well. Call her soul, that's what she prefers." She chimed and I once again turned my eyes to Soul. "Okay." I extended my hand forward and she took it casually before she turned to Ashley again.

"Well, I have got a client awaiting in half an hour and most importantly do not want to interrupt your romance. I will take my leave. Hit me up if you stay in new-York for longer alright?" She smiled and gave me a final smile. "And nice meeting you Alex." She waved and left and I looked at Ashley.