a molly and mimi-lynne xmas carol- part 2

Shadow:all we want is some alone time!
Molly:but it's christmas!
Ruby:not anymore,bah humbug!
Molly:ouch!
Lora star:molly anna dawn parton,are you Fine!
Molly:right!
Daisy:don we now a gay apparel!
Bowser:gay apparel!,jeez,molly & brookie are lesbians!
Molly:hey,stop that,we are girls,jeez!
Miku hatsune:i'm a lesbian!
Chucky:teehee,gay!
Shadow:you look ridiculous "it's ri-DQ-lous",utterly so good,it's ri-DQ-lous!
Molly:stop that,jeez!
Shadow:all we want is some alone time!
Molly:but it's christmas!
Tails and knuckles:fa,la,la,la,la!
Ruby:enough!
Mimi-lynne:1st,i didn't have christmas because my parents are killed by the terminator,then my sister named kiki-lynne survived with me now if i live,remember emilia-lynne scrooge never gives up or have presents!
Sonic:time to get it over with!
Tails and knuckles:fa,la,la,la,la!
Shadow:silence!
Ruby:because of you,i did kissed bella parker and jade hunter to make girls,but got expelled from rainbow high,a car fritters never get out of school or have presents!
Sonic:time to get it over with!
Tails and knuckles:fa,la,la,la,la!
Bowser:stop!
Shadow:i don't have christmas spirit or have presents!
Sonic:time to get it over with!
Miku hatsune:merry christmas,car fritters,scrooge,shadow & bowser!
Jacob marley:emilia-lynne scrooge!
Mimi-lynne:go away!
Ruby:please!
Charlie barkin:carface!
Marley & marley:it is required that every 👨 or 👩 or koopa or animal can be here,we're kamek,marley,pikachu and marley & marley,avarice & greed,you took advantage of the poor,to get to the needy,we had chains to do it,old prison comes with envy,remember those frosted teddy bears,right,doomed now car fritters,scrooge,shadow & bowser!,you 4 are doomed for all time,your future is a horror story,written by your crime,our chains,our cores,by what you 4 will say and do,it is your futures,and it will wait for you!,listen to them!
Pikachu:pika! (excited),good evening car fritters,scrooge,shadow & bowser!,you have three spirits!
Marley & marley:we're kamek,marley,pikachu and marley & marley,whoa,we're kamek,marley,pikachu and marley & marley,whoa,we're kamek,marley,pikachu and marley & marley,now it's time to part,talk to them,and listen...To...Their stories,Change!
Ruby:please subscribe for more a molly and mimi-lynne xmas carol!
Jashin:negi!