molly & terminitor mimi-lynne- episode 2

Filmrise®

Star squad®

E-one®

Shimajiro channel®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Marine:jibun ro,sekai sa a te,ka e hiite,kumara sona!
Saki:jibun ka e ro!
Nate sharp:even all the colors we see!
Jojo siwa:my world's getting worse to my dismay!
Shadels:and i simply look the other way,no longer,i falthered no longer,i worried no longer!
Rin kagamine:i will not,lose today,and a day after that!
Miku hatsune:with this one word,you give me now!
Sapphire:i'll never be beaten,and my soul will be never gone in life!
Sam luff:with this glowing light that has never gone out,i'll shine it in my empty room!
Amanda lee:i won't forget,your unexpected smile,it shines like a light from above,so i let open the window that i've always kept shut!
Marine:jibun ro,sekai sa a te,ka e hiite,kumara sona!
Saki:jibun ka e ro!
Nate sharp:even all the colors we see!
Molly star:the midnight rises saga,delta brony and sasuke HK and molly star and mimi-lynne vs midnight sparkle!
Twilight sparkle:what's that,i never see anything like it!
Optimus prime:stop it now twilight,see,if a darkness is descending,i know my mistake that i done,all i see this is...The nemesis in me now,the nemesis in me now,the nemesis...In...Me now!
Molly star:evil,polly star!
Polly "bagura" dawn star:right,i was here!
Delta brony:hey twilight,how's it going,huh,yikes,nemesis prime,polly "bagura" dawn star!
Mimi-lynne:i hunt down terminators at all costs!
X:me too,i hunt down mavericks at all costs!
Delta brony:twilight!
Rick of squad 8:that device!
Mister simion:it belongs!
Peridot:to human twilight!
Mister simion:we are squad 8,name,simion,duh,these are my teammates,Father of the delightful children,doctor heinz doofenshmirtz,rick,denzel crocker,peridot and zim!
X:name,X!
Mimi-lynne:molly star's protector,terminator mimi-lynne!
Optimus:name,optimus prime!
Molly star:hi,name,molly star!,i like it!,cool!,teehee!
Delta brony:name,delta brony!
Twilight:twilight sparkle!
Sunset shimmer (MLP- EG):warn you about it,i know my right to do it,but you will die and become midnight sparkle,i can't stop it!,your friend,sunset shimmer!
Hotshot (transformers cybertron):i'll warn you about this device,it belongs to human twilight sparkle,remember my cryptid warning,name,hotshot,and i approved of this message!
Molly star:evil!
X:princess dark matter,a bad girl from NME repaired the device and give it to three of you!
Sam i am:say what?!
Mimi-lynne:not good,storm king samling,nemesis prime,polly "bagura" dawn star and midnight sparkle,jeez,two words,am-scray!
Storm king samling:where do you think you are going,name,samling!
Midnight sparkle:NME sent us to destroy you!
Polly "bagura" dawn star:and when you are at 🏫 and got grounded for tickling daisy star,watching zag heroez miraculous and tickling brookie cookie at afternoon,lora star will tickle you until she stops,then i'll watch the brightly colored unicorn!,🎼Brightly colored unicorn,the brightly colored unicorn!🎼,i love it!
Nemesis prime:one shall stand,one shall fall!
Midnight sparkle:once i have enough magic,no one can stop us!
Daisy star:molly,what have you done,time to catch them!
Molly star:daisy!
TB-180 feminine mimi-lynne:human twilight!
Unicorn land molly star:elder daisy star!
Lyle (alien rangers):sasuke,please!
Human delta brony:hurry!
Optimus primal:nemesis primal is attacking you!
Storm princess ming:who are you!
Might guy:a friend!
Nemesis primal:quiet,tell them to attack,decepticons,attack!
Molly star:no optimus primal,be yourself!
Nemesis primal:name is not optimus primal,name,nemesis primal!
Lyle:i know how you feel,it's morphin' time,red alien ranger,hi-ya!
Sasuke HK:it's morphin' time,red kakuranger,hi-ya!
Molly star:ninja,ninja,red katana ranger,hi-ya!
Delta brony:that is the right thing to do!,i'm the prince of harmony!,super delta brony!
Second human twilight:delta,thank you!,as a gift,bring me along now molly!
Molly star:sure!
(molly has gained all the character wisps,she can transform into colorful molly star)
(molly star has gained all the chaos emeralds,she can transform into super molly star)
Daisy star:nice job molly star!
Nice polly dawn star:wow,a hug!
Second optimus primal:what just happened?!
Optimus primal:you are controlled by the device human twilight put on you,but i free you from this prison!
Ming su:might guy,are you a girl!
Might guy:just guy dawn baxter,daughter of susan ling and blythe!
Guy am i:sam i am,next time,tell me now if you want green eggs and ham!
Miku & rin kagamine:a promise will never die,today,and a day after that is done,we can not forget...Our promise of today,we can hold hands if we want,ma ka paroshu negi atega,we can be friends,promise shushu sa regimen ni koro san ma shiro,i can hold your hand,as we can go along,we can be happy now...Always!
Molly:i got all the chaos emeralds,now to face NME!
Miku & rin kagamine:a promise will never die,today,and a day after that is done,we can not forget...Our promise of today,we can hold hands if we want,ma ka paroshu negi atega,we can be friends,promise shushu sa regimen ni koro san ma shiro,i can hold your hand,as we can go along,we can be happy now...Always!
Monarch:ladybug,the sphinx will arise soon!
Molly star:next time,molly and mimi-lynne meets ladybug and cat noir- rise of the sphinx,Fright to the finish!

E-one®

Star squad®

Shimajiro channel®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®