Molly and mimi-lynne frontiers- episode 2

Molly:hey guys,whazzup,i'm here with my best girlfriend,Sara B.!
Sara B.:teehee,molly's my girlfriend,we are wives,see,check out my new channel "gaming with sara"!
SMG4:cool,and check out sword art online presents murder drones episodes 1 and 2,check it by going to www.Murderdrones.Store,www.SMG4.Shop!
Molly star:or go to www.Starsquad.Shop!
Wiz:or go to www.Starsquad.Shop/deathbattle!
Molly star:we have a new channel,and it's called "so geeky"!
Boomstick:it's time for!
Mimi-lynne:Molly and mimi-lynne frontiers!
SMG4:onto the episode!

Sword art online®

Mario:That's-a so nice!
SMG4®

Star squad®

Roosterteeth®

Sega®

Aniplex®

Shimajiro channel®

Ruby snow anime now

Miku,rin & luka:these timeless...Memories of the one i love is with us for a day and only one day!
Amanda lee:a ghost girl is on the track,we shall ignore and keep on going Fighting titans!
Sarah beat:for a life we know,we can Fight on today and the next day,i'll always be with you,forever and until the end...Of time today!
Miku,sarah beat,amanda lee,rin & luka:la,lalalalala,mi,doe,la,re,lalalala,doe,lalalalalala,la!
(SRW Z ost colors end part plays)
Batman:kirby in grass greens,Molly defeats gormando!
Sage:listen to my warnings,gormando is a big gorilla who is holding a chao,a coco and a waddle dee hostage,this titan will crush you underneath your feet,you must leave lab discoveria and new frontier and duma temple alter before it's too late!
Ravorva:if you do,you'll die!
Sonic and molly:not without the chaos emeralds!
Sage and ravorva:your lost!
Kirby:puyo! (waddle dee!)
Sage:your next foe is at shattered sand zone!
Shattered sand zone boss- wyvern
Sage:leave now,or suffer our wrath!
Sonic and molly:not without the chaos emeralds!
Sage and ravorva:your lost!
Super sonic and Excalibur super molly:we will not serve a false 🐉!
Wyvern:you are in the way,just like your moms,dead...To be like her!,i'd like to see you try!
Sage:great job molly olivia star the hedgehog and molly dawn star the YouTuber,but your next foe is at the silver lining!
Rainbow ruby:snow overboard,bluster's payback,defeat humble!
Funshine bear:looking good now dudes and dudettes,winter is coming,huh,snow overboard!
Bluster:got you!
Eggman:you can't escape!
Sonic colors eggman:leaving so soon!
Brookie cookie:in this snow,never get out of there!
Winnifred sanderson:heed our words,right,heed thy words,you'll never get out!
Molly star:sanderson sisters,brookie!
Sonic:Eggman group!
Cheer bear:bluster!
Mimi-lynne:damn you bluster!
Sage:we've warned you about eggman group,sanderson sisters and bluster,their titan!
Sonic:a titan,jeez,not without the chaos emeralds!
Molly star:right!
Sage and ravorva:your lost!
Elsa whiffle the snow queen:where do i go?!
Elsa:there there,build flowers in Valhalla,a cold place!
Molly star:great idea!
Winnifred:how marvelous,i thank thee,sisters!
Mary:buh-bye!
Sarah:parting is such sweet sorrow,good-bye!
Eggman,sonic colors eggman and brookie cookie:we won't forget about this!
Bluster:huh,am i being redeemed!
Molly star:right!
Amanda lee:don't you cry because you've always been the kindest one i know,don't you throw it all away,just look ahead into tomorrow,no matter how far away,it doesn't matter if we're torn apart,i know that our 💕 are strong,we're together all along,we're connected now,we're connected now!
Shang chi:next time,Big jessy A.K.A babysitter blues 2,Molly vs knight,the final battle against supreme,End,leongar,Forgo brookie cookie,brookie cookie dawn star the duma 🐉 and lord beerus!

Toei animation®

60 minutes®

CBS Productions®

Sega®

Star squad®

Cloudco®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®