The magic heroine of notre dame part 1- bells of notre dame

Miku hatsune:born in rainbow village,the city awaits to the bells of notre dame,the Fisherman Fishes,the baker has to bake breads to the bells of notre dame,where the big 🔔 is loud as thunder,and the little 🔔 is soft as a psalm,one magic girl will ring the bells,the bells of notre dame,so many sounds and colors,wanna hear the tale,okay,it's about holli wood & rainbow ruby,dark was the night when gaston died and frollo died,and the angels are here in notre dame and our tale has begun on the docks of notre dame!
Theresa:ruby,are we there yet,nope,we will be spotted!
Judy hopps:we will take her to holli wood!
Miku hatsune:one athletic bunny and three frightened gypsies are hiding it a wall on the docks of notre dame,but a trap...Had been laid for the angels,the bunny and the gypsies,and they have gazed up in fear and ⏰,but a Figure who's getting girls pregnant and saw theresa has been alive all this time,and the iron as much as the bells!
Posie piper:judge holli wood!
Miku hatsune:the bells of notre dame,god have mercy on me now,and for one time...Judy ran!
Judy hopps:you archdeacon of notre dame,stop or you will defend and die!
Archdeacon:stop!
Miku hatsune:cried the archdeacon!
Judy hopps:ruby is a holy angel,put her on steps,here holli!
Archdeacon:look at the innocent little 6 year old girl that you send to the steps of notre dame,now you giving it to holli wood to the steps of notre dame,thank you judy hopps,thanks for that donation,holli wood will take good care of her while the eyes!
Judy hopps:see me now for good thing that i have done!
Archdeacon:the very eyes of notre dame!
Miku hatsune:god have mercy on me now,and for one time,holli wood got her!
Holli wood:safe away where no one will see her but mushu and Marinette dupain-chang,chang dawn star and dupain dawn yuuki and molly dawn star,i'll take her to the 🔔 tower perhaps,she will be...Of use to me now!
Miku hatsune:then holli wood give her the adopted name,one that is given back,ruby,now...Here is the riddle,guess if you can,sing the bells of notre dame,who is the magical girl and who is the 👩,sing the bells (8 times),Bells...Of...Not...Tre...Dame!
The magic heroine of notre dame