Molly and mimi-lynne forces- episode 3

Nate sharp:in this world,her world,life is strong,life is strong,one is all!
Shawn christmas:together,we can show the world what we can do,put our trust,standing united,after the fight!
Miku hatsune:i'll never give up on a fight that is never be given up quickly!
Amanda lee:so what colors do you see,in that soul inside of me now!
Rin kagamine:yet,i will not die or get beat up,i'll just Find my way home!
Sapphire:so what shape is every soul,i'll keep searching until i know,Forever!
Shayne ooyark:zutto!
Kirito:link start!
Chip "light gaia":hannah & the baby,Molly star & mimi-lynne meets the new baby sister named kannah!
Hannah:good bye!
Molly star:is it a girl or a boy?,i don't know,wow,hello rainbow ruby dawn kizuna star,what brings you here?!
Rainbow ruby:to see mimi-lynne,her baby girl named mimi-jiro dawn star and hannah & the baby,i see them each day!
Sonic:you stay away from maria jirona miku dawn star,my friends named tails,knuckles,shadow,blaze,silver,frollo & gaston and amy rose and rogue the bat,if you get near them,you are dead!
Molly star:calm down,you are not 34 yet!
Sonic:i'm just a 17 year old,jeez!
Mimi-lynne:molly,hold her,she's our baby,and sakura,can i hold young me now!
Sakura:sure terminator mimi-lynne!
Molly star:okay!
Infinite:name,infinite,wow,a baby,if leongar or eggman group or forgo dedede catches you with a child or two,i'll destroy you,and all that remains to you,infinite star,out!
Young mimi-lynne:who is that mean girl?!
Sakura:baby kira A.K.A infinite,one of the eggman group's dangerous weapons!
Sonic:eggman!
Molly:brookie cookie!
Shang chi:quan-sho!
Batman:mystique!,why!
Sakura:the batman beyond,you know her,well tony McGinnus,sit!
Batman:okay!
Sakura:i'll tell you the story of the species campaign!,as if they were hedgehogs and foxes and echidna tribe and chameleons and cats,jackals & lions and 🐍 clan ruled all living humans,the enslaved suffer long nights in cages,their anger turned into a flame of fury,they inspired the animals to took up arms,then...A gust of wind blew thru out the lands,setting the flame into a blazing 🔥,the wind was maurice "chuck" charles the hedgehog,thus began...The species campaign,it was a harsh war,they fight with countless punches and kicks,and suffer countless injuries and fatalities,it was the hedgehogs who acquired the future,the age of hedgehogs and humans...Has bonded!,if mystique was the one who started a new species campaign,we are Finished!
Batman:don't say the F word,Finished is the F word!
Stan McCormick:who gives a freaking bojack horseman stuff!
Miss garrison:stanley,jeez,how would like to see the 🏫 gender check manager!
Stan:okay!
Mister patel:Stanley,you said the F word!,what is your sex?!
Stan:female!
Mister patel:what is your gender type?!
Stan:cisgender,i'm a tomboy,see,my vaginal urethra is Fine,i insert the gender bender syringe on myself to make my boy self turn into a girl!
Michonne:two of you hold young mimi-lynne,miss garrison will take molly star to brookhaven high!
Mister patel:okay then,good job,be a good girl,both of you tomboys,[coughing],back to class!
Filmrise® presents
Stephanie Sheh
Molly star of star squad
Aporva ku'valuu
Roger craig-star
Molly and mimi-lynne forces- war of multiverse
Elijah:hey,it's gone now 👩!
Pamela o'hara:substained,nuff,answer it,young mimi-lynne is not my son,free molly star!
Molly star:mimi-lynne is my protector and kara-lynne's daughter,Pam,get in the pin,you are punished!
Pamela:help,help!
Molly star:good as dead,tell me now where eggman is?!,you are on your own!
Asunah "buddy" yuki:i like to smile,wow,santa claus,OMG,i know 🎅!
Asuna:really asunah!
Molly star:Pamela,madame!
Mimi-lynne:you did the crime,you do a time,a one hour timeout!
Kion (walking dead universe):all these people envy my guts!
Marcy wu (amphibia):green is the color of envy,don't be jealous of my hue!
Officer keys (big city greens):step away from pamela and i'll free her!
Pamela o'hara:naughty tomboy now mimi-lynne!
Mimi-lynne:my ribs!
Michaela vorhees:what are you doing in my sewer?!
[body thuds]
Sonya grande:hey,she's my friend,Fine,we can stay!
Sakura:i'll hold them for you!
[walker growls,Grits teeth,eats bacon]
Molly star:eaters,walkers,hear what i hear!,[uses a gun to shoot a walker and kept a eater alive],go on,please!
Marcy wu:the commonwealth® can kill us all as the species campaign 2 continues like this!
Sofia one:after marinet dawn dupain-green and jade and rubi dawn kizunah the third are here,sakura took them in,you do you,i'll do it for my queen!
Miranda:stop sofia one,stop!
Bluey heeler:it's a S word,look,dunny!
Bingo:squish-squash!
Mimi-lynne:tickle,tickle!
Bingo:teehee,stop it bluey,S word again,teehee,Bluey,no!
Molly star:young mimi-lynne,Kannah,are you two tired,good!
Kion:i admired your decision now prisoners,put your weapons down!
Mikurshana:mimi-lynne!
Infinite star:kion,you disappoint me now!
Shang tsung [mortal kombat series]:your soul is mine!
Infinite star:if one fails,leongar will send in another one!
The shimajiro 🏠,november 13,2022,11:41
Molly and mimi-lynne forces- war of multiverse
Kirito:sword art online will be right back!
Dewey:just enough time to do all those chores,please somebody do my chores!
TV speaker:new ore ida dinosaur shaped fries,get them in a michelina popping "pop'n" meal or the freezer aisle!
Kids:thanks dad!,more ore ida please!
TV Speaker:the experts at dunkin' donuts syrups gives you a smooth flavor favorite,it's s'mores,america,chicago,minnesota and 🗾 runs on dunkin'®!
Tom 3.0 (toonami):now back to sword art online!
Cortex (crash 3):presents!
Hannah:molly and mimi-lynne!
Sonic forces commercial speaker:forces!
Tom 3.0:war of!
Spin (spidey & his amazing friends):multiverse!
Elijah:hey,it's gone now 👩!
Molly and mimi-lynne forces- war of multiverse
Hannah:huh,kannah is awake,huh,she's sleeping with webby!
Webby:huh!,[blushes]
Kannah:Friend!
Miss nagitaro [don't toy with a loli girl]:cool!,[blushes]
Riko saikawa [miss kobayashi's maid 🐉]:a friend!,okay!,[blushes]
Molly star:african molly,Riko chan,webby from DuckTales!,cool,here!
Young mimi-Lynne:you smell just like i did when i grown to save a future you loved!
Mimi-lynne:good,but you are our baby!,and girls loved futuristic,see!
Shang chi:brookie's fear,amanda the adventurer,what's inside her?,rainbow ruby the paramedic!
Molly star:brookie,thomasina dawn star,mimi-lynne,look,amanda adventurer is here!
Leongar:get pass her if you dare!
Miss saint ive:a new student,her name is amanda!
Kirito:sword art online will be right back!
Dewey:just enough time to do all those chores,please somebody do my chores!
TV Speaker:try the great taste of Sunny D®,unleash the power of the 🌞!,Sunny delight®!
Lana:look yinu,i've cleaned myself!
Yinu:thanks to kleenex cottonelle®!
TV Speaker:Cottonelle®,Kimberly-Clark®!,P&G®!,procter & gamble®!
Tom 3.0 (toonami):now back to sword art online!
Cortex (crash 3):presents!
Hannah:molly and mimi-lynne!
Sonic forces commercial speaker:forces!
Tom 3.0:war of!
Spin (spidey & his amazing friends):multiverse!
Elijah:hey,it's gone now 👩!
Brookie:i know amanda from the bottom of my head!
Ruby:thanks,whoa!
Whisper (yokai watch):i got you now ruby kizuna,good girl!
Theresa:a ghost,jeez!
Katy perry:baby,you're a firework!
Molly and mimi-lynne forces- war of multiverse
Stephanie Sheh
Molly star of star squad
Aporva ku'valuu
Roger craig-star
Created by rebecca sugar
Amanda the adventurer:hello molly & friends,leongar sent me over to stop you all!
Molly star:leongar,it was all you!
Leongar:right,after the great one and the sphinx and duke is complete of combining itself,an senti monster and elefin and princess kiki and brookie cookie,i will rule everything,i did spill marbles on ruby,i did send amanda,standing proud up on high,for the future is nigh,we are the generals of the species campaign 2,now for it's soul shall recombine,sharing the spoils,of all our toils,now you are trapped in the school that never sets,welcome to lab discoveria,now you'll hear the lion's roar!,now,feel the wrath of the animal king,go to rainbow village,and never return!
Mayor ling ling:molly,mimi-lynne,rainbow ruby,brookie "eggman" dawn cookie,glad you are here!
Rainbow ruby:i can help by being a paramedic!
Peter parker:miles,call the paramedics,now!
Spiderman [spin]:okay,and it's rubinus dawn morales,teehee!
Peter parker:listen now ruby,save the day! (faints)
Leongar:now that peter is dead,i will complete the great one,game over,kirito!
Winnifred sanderson:got you now,travis frog!,game over,kirito!
Heathcliff:game over,kirito!
Asuna:sorry,buddy,sorry,mimi-lynne,sorry,molly star,sorry,sora strife,sorry,kirito! (dies and get deleted)
Calamity anne boonjoy:you do not treat people like this!
Molly star:good job!,[coughing] call the paramedics!
At brookhaven 🏥
Brookie:molly,what happened,you've turn into super molly star calamity anne boonjoy,you killed heathcliff while he isn't looking,you helped winnifred reunite with her sisters,but leongar however,he has to escape,if we Find him again,we will recharge the badges and the stones and the chaos emeralds for the final battle,huh,asuna's ❤!
Rainbow ruby the paramedic:to the hill of memories!
Hill of memories,aincrad,november 13,1:39
Molly star:there it is,the pneuma flower!
Asuna:huh,i live,hugs and wugs!
Rainbow village,november 13,1:41
Gina:marble rain,run!
Princess kiki:i got away from leongar's machine,now,i'm riding thunderbell's scooter to see dink dawn kizuna!
Gina:paige,huh!,(screams page's name)
Paige:over here,ouch!
Rainbow ruby the paramedic:this cast and icy hot patch will heal your arm for two days,stay off the arm!
Paige:thank you paramedic rainbow ruby!
Amanda:damn her,sphinx,stop them!
Ladybug:whoa,not good,lucky charm,de-evilize,gotcha,buh-bye little feather,miraculous ladybug!
Amanda:ladybug,you'll pay!
Molly star:i'll go to your memory!
At the gym
Amanda:my favorite part in harry potter 7 is when voldemort died and harry has won,yay!,huh,are we at the gym!
Ladybug:right amanda lee dupain-flores!
Molly star:this 🍕 is delish,so is this klondike® bar with twix in it!
Sonic:really,a twix® klondike® bar!
Brookie:yuck,inside amanda's brain,are you crazy!
in amanda's mind
Molly star:we made it!
Daisy:right!
Molly star:laser!,boulder badge!
Vrakky star:wow,a girl is good with power,return!
Molly star:it's recharged!,drill!,got you!
Amanda in amanda's mind memory:hey,stop it,i'm adopting wooly,jeez!
Molly star:sorry!
Mimi-Lynne:we've saved her,cool,back to rainbow village!
Back at rainbow village
Rainbow ruby the paramedic:got something for you,there!
Princess kiki:thank you paramedic rainbow ruby!
Princess rainbow rubhanna:teehee,hugs!
Back at ruby's house in her room
Ruby:choco sunday bear,a hole,theresa!
Molly star:to lab discoveria!
Rin kagamine:this city is abandoned by the people there,we can win the war,and be bonded again,jibun kakha friendly oshino sonata,we can help anyone...Who are in need of our help!
Mimi-lynne:time to fight leongar!
Rin kagamine:la,la,la,la,la,mi,do,re,la,la!
Leongar:infinite,zero the jackal,clawdeen rina,dedede,mystique,rainbow ruby white and eggman group,stop them!
Kirito:next time,gilded!
Mimi-lynne:heroines!
Molly star:the leader of lab discoveria!
Sonic:stop ivo robotnik,julien robotnik and brookie cookie A.K.A the eggman group!

Sega®

Star squad®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®

Disneyon television animation®

Disney junior®

CP Macrovision®