a molly and mimi-lynne xmas carol- part 1

Ovation animation®

DreamWorks- a comcast company

Marvel kids- a sega/sammy company

Sega®

Shimajiro channel®

Happy sword art online girls- molly,brookie,daisy,lora star,sara B. And polly & maisy- a aniplex company

Aniplex®

20th century studios- a warner/horizon company

Bandai namco tech and games entertainment®

Ruby snow anime now

Filmrise presents

a molly and mimi-lynne xmas carol

Singer:oh,what a merry christmas day,see the ones we waited so dear,isn't it just grand to say,oh what a merry christmas day!

Songs from a muppet christmas carol,all dogs christmas carol,home for christmas and spirited and scrooged and mickey's a christmas carol (just one song)

Scenes from star squad- my christmas routine,a muppet christmas carol,scrooged,spirited,Bowser christmas carol,shadow the hedgehog christmas carol,rainbow high christmas carol,home for christmas,all dogs christmas carol and mickey's a christmas carol and mimi-lynne- a gift for nikki and moco & yummy- inspirational 🐕

Singer:sharing the season of good cheer,with all the ones so dear,friendly faces,warm embraces,oh,what a merry christmas day,see the life that we have to go,keep the yuletide spirits grow,grow & grow,grow & grow!,joy to the children,far and near,see that it is all so clear,isn't it just grand to say,oh,what a merry christmas...Day!

Daisy star:welcome to the story called "a molly and mimi-lynne xmas carol",name,charlene dickens,and she is rebecca sugar!
Brookie cookie:really,okay,well,it all started,the marleys and charlie barkin and jacob marley and Ash's pikachu and kamek and danny dawn star are dead to begin with,and here's the ones who are here,car face car fritters (ruby from rainbow high),Shadow the hedgehog,bowser koopa and emilia scrooge (mimi-lynne),some say that they are mean!
Itchy (choco bear from rainbow ruby):when a cold wind blows,it chills you,chill you to the bone!
Azula:but there's nothing in nature that freezes your heart,like they use to be alone!
Yinu:it make us play music like a vocaloid sings her songs!
Charles "gonzo" dickens:and the worse of the worse!
Scoutmaster lumpis:the most envied and cursed!
Lora star:is the ones that we called shadow,scrooge,koopa and carfritters!,right!
Rizzo the rat:unkind as any!
Sara B.:and the wrath of many!
Blake belladonna:they are car face car fritters (ruby from rainbow high),Shadow the hedgehog,bowser koopa and emilia scrooge (mimi-lynne),there goes mister humbug!
Shadow the hedgehog:bah humbug,christmas is for kiddies!
Lora star:there goes mrs. Grim,in the game of price for being mean,the winner would be him or her,well car face car fritters (ruby from rainbow high),Shadow the hedgehog,bowser koopa and emilia scrooge (mimi-lynne),they loved their 💰,cuz' it thinks it gives them power!
Angelica pickles:if he or she is a spoiled brat!
Veggies & fruits:they bet they would taste sour,yuck!
Miku hatsune:Veggies don't like them!,here goes mister outrage,there goes mrs. Sneer!
Eric cartman:they don't have time for friends or fun!
Mewtwo:or games!
Lora star:their anger make it clear!
Hannah (shimajiro):if being mean is the way of life,we have practiced and rehearse,one day,car face car fritters (ruby from rainbow high),Shadow the hedgehog,bowser koopa and emilia scrooge (mimi-lynne) is getting worse!,no crushed up 🍞 for those in need!
Vanellope:no cheese for us kids!,right!
Lora star:everyday and every way,car face car fritters (ruby from rainbow high),Shadow the hedgehog,bowser koopa and emilia scrooge (mimi-lynne) is getting worse!
Molly:when we hear a christmas carol we can sing along!
Ruby:well,carface says humbug!
Mimi-lynne:bah humbug!,bah!
Ruby:you use a piece of coal last week!
Molly:i was just...Thawing out the ink!
Mimi-lynne:scrooge says no,i'm not invited to your 🎉!,get on with your work now molly anna dawn parton!
Molly:can i get two dollars and a $5 bill!
Bowser koopa:but i gave you that raise last week!
Molly:i'll be home for christmas,you can count on me now,but i'll be home for christmas,if only...In...My...Dreams!,well,see you next day!
Sonic:lots of christmas stuff!
Miku hatsune:right!
Bowser:christmas is for kids!
Bowser junior:all i wanted for christmas in 2022 is cocomelon season 1 📀 volumes 1 thru 3 set,yuru yuri the complete First and second season and robot trains sing along safety rhymes on DVD!
Bowser:really,bah humbug,all you will get from santa is a rainbow ruby & the sequel on DVD!
Shadow:it's for kiddies!
Miku hatsune:no it's not car face car fritters (ruby from rainbow high),Shadow the hedgehog,bowser koopa and emilia scrooge (mimi-lynne),it is the time for peace!
CJ (jade hunter from rainbow high):merry christmas!
Mimi-lynne:and a bah humbug to you too!
Miku hatsune:please subscribe to the next part!
Jashin:negi!