Čhapter 1

•Taylor•

I looked in the mirror one last time, and smoothed out my 'Shawn Mendes' hoodie. I ran my finger through my hair, and let out a happy sigh.

I was getting ready to go to a concert. Let's just say I'm a major fanboy for Shawn Mendes, and tonight I am finally meeting him for the first time.

I was going by myself, but I'll probably meet some girls there. I grabbed my phone, and the gift I got Shawn. I brought him customized vans that had his name on it and of course with his signature peace sign.

I checked and made sure I had everything before walking downstairs. "Mom" I said walking into the kitchen. She stood at the stove cooking. "You leaving?" She asked. I nodded my head.

My mom had kept the ticket put up for me because I probably would of lost it. I watched as she walked to one the cabinets and pulled out an envelope.

"Have fun!" She smiled as she handed me the envelope. "Oh I will" I said. I kissed her cheek, and walked out the house to my car.

The venue wasn't that far away from my house about fifteen minutes. I was so excited, and nervous to meet him. When I got to the venue there was a line with about ten girls. Good.

I grabbed my bag, and walked towards the line. They where probably surprised to see a fanboy, there isn't many. "Hey" A girl with brown hair, tan skin said. "Hey" I replied. "Are you ready? Because I am" She exclaimed. "Yes girl. What's your name?" I asked.

"Theresa. You?" Theresa said. "Taylor" I smiled at her. I always love meeting people who like Shawn. Because then we can just sit and talk about how cute he is.

The line got longer, and longer until it was time for VIP to go in. My nerves seemed to pick up, and my palms got sweaty. "You can go back to where you was" I stopped this girl from trying to cut. No bitch is about to cut me hell no.

"Shut up" She scoffed and moved behind me. Let me not get in an argument on this special day. The lined moved up a person, and another until I was only three people away.

There Shawn was now my excitement increased ten times more. It was finally my turn. My heart rate increased as Shawn opened his arms for me to hug him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and my face laid on his chest. I pulled away, and gave him the bag that had the gift in it. "Thank you" Shawn smiled at me. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Taylor" I anwsered. "I love it" Shawn smiled. I hugged him, and got ready to take the picture. I got on his back and turned my head so I was kissing his cheek.

The picture was taken and I got off his back. "Bye Shawn" I hugged him and walked away, sadly.

•Shawn•

Taylor was the sexiest boy I have ever seen in my life. It's so unusual for boys to be fans, but Taylor like I can't.

He's like tumblr boy cute, and his accent just made him even cutter.

I was pulled out my thoughts by the next fan coming up.

•Taylor•

It was time for the show, and I was so ready to hear Shawn's perfect voice. I knew that everything had to be perfect tonight so I made sure to be in the front row.

They had gave us these bracelets at the door that where activated to go with the beat of the music. The lights where dimmed.

Everyone around me screamed as Shawn walked on the stage. "Hey guys. How are y'all doing tonight?" Shawn spoke. Everyone screamed.

Shawn sung Life of the Party, stitches, strings, show you, I don't even now your name, and a couple more songs. I recorded like two songs, but the rest of the show I just enjoyed.

I was standing like directly across from Shawn, so we kept on making eye contact, and I would blush everytime.

The night seemed to end to fast, and the show ended, but I decided to just hang out at the venue with Theresa. She was really cool.

"Give me your number" I handed her my phone. She typed her number in there and handed my phone back to me. I went to my pictures, and looked at the picture I took with Shawn.

"That's cute, I ship it" Theresa said looking at the picture of us. "Shaylor" I laughed at the ship name she came up with. There was no one really here anymore. I'm surprised usually fans hang out waiting for Shawn.

Our head snapped in the direction where a couple voices where. We looked at each other eyes wide. "Is that Shawn?" Theresa spoke. The voices got closer and I recognized one. "It's Shawn, just act cool" I said.

I could see the silhouette of two figures through the darkness. We just acted like they weren't even there. "Shit y'all scared me" I turned to be faced with Shawn holding his hand over his heart.

I probably looked so stupid just standing there and looking at him. "Hey" That's what came out. I'm embarrassing myself right now. "Hi" Shawn said. "Well Taylor my mom needs me home" Theresa spoke.

"Bye Taylor, oh Shawn can I get another picture" Theresa held the camera in front of them. "It's dark" I reminded her, Apple really needs to get a front flash.

"Take it then" She handed me her phone. I stepped back, and took the picture. "Bye guys" Theresa walked away somewhere. An awkward silence fell over us.

"I love the shoes" Shawn broke the silence. "I'm surprised you remember I gave you those" I spoke. "Well you have an unforgettable face" Shawn said. I looked down and blushed.

I can't believe this I'm having a conversation with THE Shawn Mendes. My phone went off in my pocket. I pulled it out, and looked.

Mom:
Where are you boy?!

Taylor:
I'm about to leave

"Sorry but I have to leave" I said. "Ok well bye" Shawn said. I went in for a hug. I hugged him tightly, and surprisingly he kissed my cheek. I let go, and waved goodbye then walked to my car.

Best night ever.

First chapter this is something different from my other books, but another Shaylor story.