11. Sorry Park, but it's a Jeon.

"I can't accept it." Mr. Park said looking at Jimin who suddenly looked up at his father with teary eyes.

"Dad..." Jimin sniffed looking at Jungkook who is standing just few feets away and looking back at him.

"No, Jimin... I mean I accept the baby, it's your's and We will raise them together it's Park-"

"Sorry Park... But it's a Jeon." Mr. Jeon's voice boomed through the room cutting his rivals words as they both glares at each other.

"You better don't poke your tongue in my family matters." Mr. Park gritted his teeth.

"It's clearly not your family matter anymore Park, it's Jungkook's baby too, you don't have any right to decide anything." Mr. Jeon's voice tight as he said those words and Park knows that he is not going to back away.

"I have every right on my Son." Mr. Park's nose flared up. "Don't teach about my rights, and it's Park's baby, I can provide for them, you don't have to worry about anything." Mr. Park pointing towards Jimin who is sniffing.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who sighed and walked towards him ignoring Mr. Park's glares. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly and the smaller scoffed looked at their father's.

"Do I look like I am okay?" Jimin pouted as he looked at Jungkook who caressed his cheeks softly looking into his lover's eyes he can see the worry in his eyes, worry for themselves, for their baby, he need to assure him that Jimin isn't alone, he is going to be there in every step of their lips, and then leaned down to kiss Jimin who immediately responded ignoring the gasps in the room.

They kissed feeling eachother, pouring all the love They have for each other they kissed till they became breathless. Jungkook pulled away as he smiled at the smaller who sighed in relief.

"Everything will be fine, I am with you." Jungkook wishpers looking in Jimin's eyes who nodded and smiled.

"Can't believe you are the same Jungkook who used to pour cold water on me, but now you are so responsible and so in love with me." Jimin wishpers as he smiled slightly.

"Can't believe you are the same Jimin who has kicked my balls so many times, I was scared that maybe in future I wasn't able to became a father." Jungkook chuckles as he said, Jimin whined hitting the tallers chest as he shyly looked down. "But now you are so in love with me and going to be a father of my baby and offcourse I love you." Jungkook said and the smaller's heart fluttered.

"I love you too." Jimin says as he held Jungkook's hand. They were so lost in each other that they forgot everyone's presence in the room.

Mrs. Park and Mrs. Jeon secretly glaced at eachother and thumbs up to each other.

Now they didn't have to do anything.

"Jimin." Jimin flinched when he heard his father's stern voice. "That night, he is the one in your room?" He asked and Jimin glanced at Jungkook who slightly nodded at him.

"Yeah... That night Jungkook was in the room." Jimin answered him as he looked down.

"But how? How he climbed down so fast?" Mr. Park looked very shocked and Jimin and Jungkook confused.

"Not everyone is scaredy cat like you. You broked their leg." Mrs. Park said rolling her eyes embarrassing her husband, she looked at Mrs. Jeon who raised an eyebrow. "Actually before our marriage I used to threatened him that if he didn't sneaked in then I will not talk to my father about him and marry someone else." She told shyly the she chuckled. "You know there's a tree just beside my window she used to climb up the tree to get in, but once he foot stucked in one of the branch and he fell down, BAHAHAHAHA." When she finished everyone laughed who are present in the room including Mr. Jeon as Mr. Park just shooked his head at his wife's. "And you know once my father cought him sneaking in-"

"Ok enough." Mr. Park said cutting his wife's words who just glares at him. Mr. Park looked at Jungkook. "You younger Jeon, do you know cooking?" He asked and Jungkook tenses.

"What the hell? Why are you asking this wierd question?" Mrs. Park scolded her husband who scoffed.

"You didn't stopped your father when he asked me if I can Cook and mop the floor when I came to ask your hand in marriage, then why are you stopping me?" Mrs. Park said and again everyone laughed.

"He was just messing with you." Mrs. Park rolls her eyes.

"I am also just messing." He said as he winked at Jungkook. "You better take care of him." He mumbled and the younger nodded.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"He will play with this toy, it's soft and good for children." Mr. Jeon said pulling 3 years old Joon woo on his side who whines wanting to be free from his annoying and stubborn grandfather's.

They are in Jungkook House lawn, as the both old man sitting on the grass with Joon woo.

"No... He will play with this car, I especially bought for him from Japan, the brand is very good." Mr. Park said as he tried to pull the boy who wiggles so much and slaps both of his grandfather's with his chubby hand's.

Watching the scene Mrs. Park & Mrs. Jeon laughed loudly clapping their hands as the small boy also laughed hearing his grandmother's giggles.

"When they are going to behave like a mature grandfather's, my poor boy is so frustrated." Jimin said looking at Joon woo, as he placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder they are sitting on a swing far away from them observing their father's childish behaviour.

"Maybe if we can give them another baby, so you know they will not pull Joon woo like this." Jungkook said kissing his corner of lip.

"Another baby?" Jimin asked while blushing.

"Hmm, Joon woo is growing up, he will also ask for a sibling in some days." Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin more closer to him.

"Shut up Jeon." Jimin said pushing him away as he tried to get up the swing, but before he can move Jungkook forcibly make him sit on his as Jimin smiled when Jungkook grabbed his face.

"Make me, Par- Jeon." Jungkook captured his lips, as they both smiled.

━─━────༺༻────━─━
The End.

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING "RIVALS"