02. Rescues by a Jeon.

"Get up." Jimin shivered when he heard a cold voice, who is standing just some steps away, slowly he tried to get up from the floor but again fell miserably, he sobbed holding his knees. "Can't you get up?" He heard the voice again as he shooked his head looking down at the floor.

He heard footsteps coming towards his closing the distance. The boy crouched down in front of him, as the smaller sniffed eyeing his shoes, he hissed when he felt a hand gripped his chin and harshly lifted up his face.

"Park's are so sensitive." The boy chuckled as he eyed Jimin who is sniffing holding his knees. "Look at me." The boy gritted his teeth as he saw how slowly the smaller's eyes lifted up to look at him.

His heart skip when their eyes met.

He knows him, there's no one in the world whom Jeon Jungkook didn't know... But he never thought the smaller looked like this from closer. His Rosy chubby cheeks, beautiful eyes, his small button nose, his plumpy lips, Jungkook wants to suck them like they are some candy.

Is he real? A thought came in his mind, how can a boy so beautiful?

Park Jimin...

Offcourse he has seen him before at the parties and another places, but didn't know him well, the boy seems introvert, he hasn't seen him talking to others in a party, he didn't get any chance to meet him or go closer to him because of their rivalry, he knows what will happen if someone found them together, so he didn't dare to go towards him, but know when he saw his beauty from closer he didn't wanted to turn his gaze.

A squeeled left from Jimin's mouth when he found himself being lifted from the ground. The students presents in the canteen gasped as they watched the whole scene with wide eyes.

Jeon Jungkook lifted a new boy in his arms. He glares at the students who immediately looks away and acted like nothing happened in the canteen.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck his legs wrapped around the boy's waist who is taller than him looked at the boy who is carrying him with efforts, he can see it through his face.

Well Jimin know he is a little chubby, but only a little because his mom loves him like that.

"Get down." He heard the taller said as he looked around to find they are in a room, it's a infirmary room, when Jimin didn't move, Jungkook places him in the bed as he crouched down infront of him to remove his shoes. "Wait here, the nurse will treat your wounds." The boy said as he stood up to leave.

"Thankyou." Jimin mumbled looking down playing with his fingers, he heard the boy chuckled and left the room.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Jimin wimpered when the nurse cleaned his wounds, it sting so much in his knees, tears welled up in his eyes.

"Jiminie." He looked towards the door when he heard a familiar voice but immediately looked away pouting. "What happened jiminie?" He asked panicked even though he knew it already, as he walked towards the bed, to see the nurse cleaning his best friend's wounds. He looked at his best friend who is pouting and ignoring him, he placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder as Jimin shrugged his shoulders to remove his hands. "I am sorry Jiminie please forgive me." Hoseok said making puppy eyes titling his head to face his friends who again looked another side.

Hoseok sighed as he looked down, after some seconds Jimin heard sniffing sound coming beside him, his head snapped towards the voice as he looked at his best friend who is sniffing looking down at the floor.

The girl who is cleaning the smaller boy's wounds secretly smiled at the friends behaviour then she quickly sticks that banded on his knees and left from there leaving them alone in the infirmary room.

"Jiminie sorry... Please." Hoseok said in a small voice looking at him making puppy eyes. "I will not leave you alone again." Hoseok said as he sat down beside him.

Jimin rolls his eyes, as he looked at his best friend. "Why don't you join acting classes." Jimin said as he immediately looked away.

"I was thinking about it." Hoseok said laughing a little but his expressions quickly changed when he noticed Jimin glares at him. " No- i mean... um, sorry Jiminie please forgive me please." Hoseok pouted as he looked down. "But who bought you here?" Hoseok asked curiously, when he arrived at the canteen and didn't found Jimin he panicked and regrets him leaving alone in unknown surrounding. But then he heard from the students what happened even though it's another thing he heard only half of the story, he quickly runs away from their to find his best friend.

Jimin smiled a little thinking about the boy's kindness, only if he knows how kind the boy is, he remembered how the boy threatened to the guys who are bullying them and how to that Jackson boy got scared when the Jeon guy wishpers something in his ear and after that they left the canteen angrily throwing a last glare at jimin. "It's some Jeon." Jimin answered as a small smile plastered on his lips. He didn't noticed his best friend's shocked expressions.

"What?" Hoseok asked again as he thought maybe he heard the wrong name. Yes he heard it wrong.

"The boy was Jeon." Jimin told Hoseok forgetting how angry he was from the latter.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked looking all serious, he can't believe his ears.

Jeon? Saved him?? Impossible!

Maybe his friends lost hearing senses when he fell from the chair, yeah it's possible.

"JIMIN CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Hoseok asked in a loud voice near his ear, testing his friends ability.

"What the hell Hoseok." Jimin covered his ears as he kicked his best friend from the bed. He didn't felt bad when his best friend groaned on the ground.

"Auch... Why you did that, I was just checking if you can hear me properly or not." Hoseok pouted standing up from the ground as he straightened his clothes.

"I can hear properly hobi." Jimin said removing his hands from his ears.

"So, it's true? Hoseok asked looking horrified.

"What?" Jimin asked crossing his hands on his chest.

"That... That you are rescued by that Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok said as he saw his best friend nodded.

To be Continued.

</3Here's the next chapter

</3
Here's the next chapter.🥹

I hope you all liked it.🙂

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨

(Note for them who are so impatient to know about Jungkook's age :- Be impatient You all know that in the next chapter, for rn I will let you know that he is older than Jimin in this ff) ;)